Vogue Mexico October 2021 : Anya Taylor-Joy by Camila Falquez

My favorite cover/shoot she’s done, by a landslide. I don’t think her beauty and talent as an actress usually translates very well in print, but this is a dynamic image, love the strong colors.

Vogue Mexico is under Edward or Anna? Anyone knows?
I saw that Karla has now the title of Head of Editorial content too.

Could've done without the second cover, the ones with the red background are more than enough! She looks beautiful as ever and these are indeed some of her best work in print.

Vogue Mexico Digital

The 1st Mexico cover and the latam covers are amazing. I don’t love the 2nd Mexico. Probably one of the best shoots she’s done.

Vogue Mexico is under Edward or Anna? Anyone knows?
I saw that Karla has now the title of Head of Editorial content too.

So basically she replaced herself lol... until now it's the only EIC that change to Head of Editorial content right? bc all the rest are out...

This issue might be in Argentina between November and January, it will be so late!. With Cynthia Arrebola and Mica Argañaraz she's the third girl from Argentina on the cover this year (well, she was raised here and one of her parents is Argentinean). June's cover still on newsstands and it's almost October. It's crazy!

The covers are great, except the second's one. Her editorial is stunning.

The composition is striking but the pose in the first cover is a bit too “look, Tyra! I can do some broken down doll, high fashion pose!”

I wish movie stars would stop attempting those ‘modelesque’ poses (even though features-wise, Anya could totally make a great HF model). Another example would be that Jessica Chastain cover for L’officiel.

The composition is striking but the pose in the first cover is a bit too “look, Tyra! I can do some broken down doll, high fashion pose!”

I wish movie stars would stop attempting those ‘modelesque’ poses (even though features-wise, Anya could totally make a great HF model). Another example would be that Jessica Chastain cover for L’officiel.
I don't remember if she tried before, but according to wikipedia (hahaha, I know), and media she's a model too.

She did. She signed with Storm in 2013 I believe but went nowhere (height & lack of management) so took the acting route instead which was the best decision in the long run.

Love this shoot. However..... In what world is this enough content for TWO Vogue covers?
I understand Vogue is being compartmentalized but examples like this are making it really obvious.

gorgeous everything! even if the red on the covers and the black background on the editorial shots look to sharp for my eyes.

Literally, word for word what I thought. She's acting she's a model. So meta.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->