Vogue Netherlands April 2012 : Josefien, Romee & Ymre by Marc de Groot

Mr-Dale

Unveil Yourself....
Reaction score
It's out! From left to right, Romee Strijd, Ymre Stiekema and Josefien Rodermans. Photographer not known yet.

VogueNL.jpg

Facebook.com/emiliesobels

According to ellin it's Marc de Groot.

Here it is in a bigger version

Source: Twitter (SigridS)

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure if I'm loving the cover that much but hey, it's the first issue, so congrats ^_^

Also, fantastic to see Romee & Ymre!

I have to say that I expected something bigger with a more international feel. But it's a great cover nonetheless. Very relaxed and quite summery in feel. And great that Marc de Groot shot this.

and that's those models' first Vogue cover

I expected more, but that's not bad

:woot: Looks promising from what I see and such a great selection of models! Smiling Romee looks especially cute. And I love the bright colors of their clothes, it's perfect for an April issue. :smile:

such a great model choice, all the girls look gorgeous from what i can see. the cover is a little plain but maybe good for the first issue? can't wait to see the inside, thanks for posting!

I kinda like it. But probably mostly for the fact that it's the first issue of Vogue Netherlands. It's happy and upbeat, but I would have appreciated a more international appeal as well.

They definetly struck the Dutch identity though as it's all very 'gezellig'.

I wonder if this is the limited edition version subscribers will receive.

Love the feel of this, its fun, and although i expected a more striking cover image for the premier issue, i still like it. Love that you can see the clothes in full, always appreciate that on the cover.

I don`t like it at all. The font looks so cheap, the poses are so awkward. The styling is so bad. I hope this is just the preview because it is not nice at all. The font looks like a cheap version of Times New Roman.

Hahaha, i was right in the cover rumour thread :wink: well kind of! but i like the models choice. Love to see those 3 models! not sure of it yet!
I agree with Mikel: it's gezellig :smile:

What a lovely cover! As expected with 3 lovely dutch models. I kinda like that they didn't put Daphne on their premier cover, Ymre deserves it a lot. Although a striking Doutzen would have made a great choice, too ^_^
Posted via Mobile Device

ETA: I mean agree with Mr-Dale instead of Mikel about 'gezelig', but I agree with both comments. I do wonder if this subscrivers only, could be. I remember something on the ducht facebook about that.

I would love to see Lara on a cover someday, but I believe Vogue Dutch should be more esthablissed or something to get her on the cover.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't want to dislike it but I find it rather plain..it's hardly more exciting than the latest Dutch Elle cover (which also has Romee on the cover :innocent:, couldn't Vogue arrange some sort of exclusivity with her)
I'm curious to see the editorials though!

The models look great (from what I can tell) but I HATE the cover. Those colors against the white background look way too cheap for a Vogue cover. Especially the premiere issue.

It's not too bad, I guess. I just expected something more avant-garde and original. Well, congrats anyway! Looking forward to seeing the content. :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->