Vogue Netherlands January/February 2019 : Veronika Heilbrunner by Tung Walsh

It wasn't cute when M&M revived that whole wearing designer clothes at the abandoned motel that costs half as much as the Miu Miu fur stole I've got draped seductively across my crotch...not once did I like it.

My god, so we honestly sailing into 2019 with more horrible Vogue covers trend, sigh!

Why are all the Vogues all of a sudden so obsessed with this woman and her family?
I'm not disappointed because at the end of the day this is Dutch Vogue. When have they ever had a reputation for stellar covers?

Why are all the Vogues all of a sudden so obsessed with this woman and her family?
I'm not disappointed because at the end of the day this is Dutch Vogue. When have they ever had a reputation for stellar covers?
They gotta be woke yo. There is this saying that says "Get Woke, Go Broke".

Boring is like printing a photo from Facebook. "The Resistance Mom"

Extract all the shards of celebrity and glamour from a Juergen Teller shoot for W Magazine, and you'd be left with something resembling this sad image.

I have indeed no idea who she is.

And I don’t care to know either after seeing this dreadful cover.

If you and Mikel are not going to get who she is, who's at least more versed in the fashion set, how will the general Dutch public? Lol.

Have no idea who she is. :mrgreen: Can totally dislike it because it's a blatant copy, like Tigerrouge said, of Juergen Teller, and in particular that great editorial for BV 2005 with Kate Moss. The reality is, we are ending up in a position (I've seen it clearly in the best and worst covers thread) that everything that is derivative kind of works because it retains a pale charm of the well tested original but when magazines are deprived of that firm ground everyone seem unable to create something that has any sort of coherence to it.

Last edited:
Looks more like a shot you'd see in Stylist or something...in what world is this suitable as a cover? Never mind Vogue :blink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->