Vogue Netherlands Man S/S 2016 : Marwan Kenzari by Philippe Vogelenzang

DutchHomme

Reaction score

Here he is! The second edition of #VogueMan with Dutch-Tunisian actor @MarwanKenzari, who will be starring in a film next to Tom Cruise.
Next to Marwan we are celebrating great Dutch sportsmanship in this issue in anticipation of the #OlympicGames, with interviews and shoots with our racing bike hero @TomDuMoulin90 kickboxer #IssamSalmi and many more sport talents. Plus we are embracing the winning mentality in fashion with @DriesVanNoten and the best sport influences for men's fashion this Spring and Summer. Vogue Man hits stores Thursday March 17th.

Photography Philippe Vogelenzang
Styling Johannes van Heel
Hair/Make-up Eva Copper
Actor Marwan Kenzari

Photography Ward Ivan Rafik
Styling Dimphy den Otter
Model Mathias Lauridsen

Vogue.nl

I LIKE THIS :P

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh I am SO into this. Quirky but still classically sexy and masculine.

Since when was tucking your todger regarded as 'clasically sexy and masculine'? Like the cover and the first shot. Don't get the nudes.

What's up with the tucking?? Disappointing.

Maybe he doesn't want to inspire too much envy? :brows:
But, seriously, who smokes anymore these days?

The cover is a big MESS ! The hair is bad, the pose is very feminine, the styling is inexistent and the wrinkles on his forehead are not appealing with his hands like this. What were they thinking??

From what i see so far i prefer it to the Paris one tbh.. except those nudes yikes! :wacko:

vogue

Julian Schneyder @julianschneyder for #VogueMan By Philippe Vogelenzang @philippevogelenzang / Thank you @mrvanheel @martienvoguenl @karinswerinkvogue @evacopper @jasonsoul1 #VogueLovesMen #TeamWienerModels @wiener_models

30kehdi.gif

src:giphy

"Sport Deluxe"
Model: Julian Schneyder
Photographer: Philippe Vogelenzang
Stylist: Jos van Heel

designsfever

Mathias' ED

"On the Move"
Model: Mathias Lauridsen
Photo: Ward Ivan Rafik
Styling: Dimphy den Otte
r

thefashionisto.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Tucking, really???

The Sports Deluxe is cool!

I was planning to pick up an issue, but saw it was 7,95 euros in stores which put me off. Wasn´t expecting it to be that expensive!

I really like seeing Marwan on the cover though. A promising talent who is booking some very good jobs in Hollywood at the moment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
limonjuices
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->