Vogue Netherlands March 2021 : Maty Fall Diba by Julia Noni

Overall I quite like it. Interesting to see Julia Noni shoot two March covers for Vogue.

I like the collage by Monique Baumann, but a DIY theme for the Creativity Issue is not exactly groundbreaking.

They wanted to create a Grace Jones inspired cover but somehow it ends up quite crafty. I don't hate it but it could have been much better executed I feel.

I actually like it. The colors are lovely.

Nothing new concept wise, however this is the most creative March 2021 cover I’ve seen so far.

I cringed cause I tried changing Netherlands to Italia... and I can see Farneti trying this while managing to butcher it altogether.

Am I the only one who can't see the OP? Thread starts from Betrando's comment.....

I like the colors but not the poor man´s attempt at Goude. Hopefully the editorial won´t have this effect :smile:

I like the colors but not the poor man´s attempt at Goude. Hopefully the editorial won´t have this effect :smile:
Sorry to break it to you, but according to the Instagram post the collages will appear thoughout the issue.

that girl is seriously stunning and I’m kinda glad that she’s wearing Rick instead of Prada.

What a stunning cover. This is the most creative Vogue cover for March so far. I'm looking forward to see Vogue Taiwan's take on their universal theme if they could top this one.

Leave the arts and crafts projects to the kindergarten students...

Stunning this is how one does an unconventional cover not the Vogue Italia mess

Funny that Dutch Bazaar has a similar cover - artistic touch and lots of colours, but it looks more sophisticated than this.

Happy for Maty. This cover is pop. Can't say I was a fan on first sight but it's grown on me. Granted it was 5 AM when I originally saw it.

I like this, the colors are quite satisfying to my eyes.

The digital mag is available and I´m happy to say that the editorial doesn´t have this effect :D it´s quite great actually imo, great colors.

Hmmmmmm, have you used the ‘ignore button’ on me :rofl:
ha, might be but whenever the one member I put on ignore would start a thread, I was unable to even enter the thread :lol:.. I could see it was getting new posts but as soon as I clicked, it'd give me error so no way I could post. If it was a topic that had nothing to do with his s*it taste, I did bother to log out and just.. stare from the window lol, it was the only option.

Anyway, terrible cover, I'm sure it sounded great when they were coming up with the idea but the execution seems to have crashed somewhere between manual and digital maneuvering. The model's bored expression also matches the boring palette.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->