Vogue Netherlands May 2013 : Erin Wasson by Petrovsky & Ramone

vogue28

Mod Squad Team Leader
Staff member
Reaction score
vogue_mei_erin_wasson_2005.jpg

glossynewsstand.com

Am-azing! It tells a story, whatever that story is.

The story of how terrible the font color is.

How awesome this could've looked with one of those shiny golden/silver fonts Vogue Australia does sometimes. I'd send whoever's behind this to Australia for a while, then come back and stop giving us fonts proper of a sketchy bar's toilet sign.

How awesome this could've looked with one of those shiny golden/silver fonts Vogue Australia does sometimes. I'd send whoever's behind this to Australia for a while, then come back and stop giving us fonts proper of a sketchy bar's toilet sign.

I like the font color a lot actually. It accents the water, and it feels beachy/like summer. (Is it summer in Australia?) The font color, dress, and that headpiece make Erin look like Empress of the Seas..........but I love it. At least it not another portrait shot. I think this is the best of Dutch Vogue so far.

This looks like a turn of the Vogue Paris circa 2000 cover to me.

I like the font color a lot actually. It accents the water, and it feels beachy/like summer. (Is it summer in Australia?)
Autumn, since we're in Spring.

I guess it's the amount of aquatic references what bothers me. I feel like I'm looking at someone with teal heels, teal dress, teal earrings and teal eyeshadow..

What the f is on her head, and under her legs?!? They finally use a non Dutch model and it's an overly photoshopped Erin Wasson. Just, whatever...

^I was wondering that as well.... to me it looks like a war bonnet? I really don't like how she positioned her left hand, it is so awkward looking. I like the colors used for the cover though, they are pretty.

The photo itself is nice but the text/fonts make this cover look incredibly amateur.

previews

Anne-Marie van Dijk by Anne Menke

Mijo Mihaljcic by Marc de Groot

Anouck Lepère by Anne Menke

Querelle Jansen by ?

Sylvia van der Klooster by Philippe Vogelenzang

Hannelore Knuts by Anne Menke

Charon by Johan Sandberg

Erin Wasson by Petrovsky & Ramone

vogue.nl

Goddess Erin :D
She looks divine but I would've loved if the texts were solely on both sides and not in the middle. It just hides the fantastic styling. I'm also excited for the cover story and for Anouck's editorial. Count me in on anything with Anouck.

^Oh yeah count me in on Anouck too! :blush:
Also excited to see Hannelore in Vogue NL, and that shot of Sylvia is quite beautiful too.

The cover is not so great. The image is fine but the font is just outdated...
Also, when Vogue NL was yet to debut, they were talking about Mario Testino but where is he?

Wow stunning cover, Erin is perfection and the styling and setting is so beautiful. excited to see the rest of her edit and Querelle's and Anouck's too.

I'm not excited by the cover, especially not what's on her head!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->