Vogue Netherlands May 2013 : Erin Wasson by Petrovsky & Ramone

Denim supplement: Mijo Mihaljcic

547127_10200541348369197_764107154_n.jpg

(facebook.com/milamihaljcic)

God, I wanna marry that Mijo picture. Damn the girl looks beautiful.

Seems like Feurer or one of his "disciples"?

^Mijo/Denim ed is by Marc de Groot / styling Jos van Heel / Make up Irena Ruben.

Cover story "Wild Flower"

Photographers: Petrovsky & Ramone
Stylist: Jetteke van Lexmond
Hair: Ben Jones
Make-up: Maxine Leonard

Model: Erin Wasson

Source: Visual Optimism (visualoptimism.blogspot.com)

Vogue Netherlands May 2013 : Erin Wasson by Petrovsky & Ramone in HIGH QUALITY

Visual Optimism (visualoptimism.blogspot.com) /thanx to meidude

Last edited by a moderator:
"Heritage Heroes" + Article on Marc Jacobs

Photographer: Ishi
Stylist: Marije Goekoop
Hair: Jean-Luc Amarin
Make-up: Tatsu Yamanaka
Article: Fiona Hering

Model: Querelle Jansen

Different from a lot of comments I've been seeing here, I like the cover and the ed is fantastic imo (at least if you can forget some bad poses and her duck face)

Birkin’s Back – For Vogue Netherlands’ May 2013 issue and denim special, Serbian fashion model Mijo Mihaljcic poses for photographer Marc de Groot. Styled by Jos van Heel in hip flair denim styles that evoke seventies, Jane Birkin inspired style; the long-haired brunette shines in these sunny outdoor portraits. / Hair and Makeup by Irena Ruben

fashiongonerogue.com

^she's stunning, love this editorial. Im a sucker for denim melancholic themed editorials

"A Long-Board Story"

Photographer: Anne Menke
Stylist: Martien Mellema
Hair: Jenny Cho
Make-up: Christy Coleman
Manicure: Beth Fricke

Model: Anne-Marie van Dijk

Birkin's Back & A Long Board Story are both nice, there's hope for them yet!

Erin's editorial is hilarious, I find the ostrich shot to be the most hilarious one to come from the set. The editorial is laughable, very Inez & Vinoodh in the worst way possible. Jeez, that ostrich shot is just so random. The rest of the issue doesn't have that much going for it, either.

Birkin's Back is easily the best editorial in the magazine. Mijo is fantastic in print.

Erin's editorial is hilarious, I find the ostrich shot to be the most hilarious one to come from the set. The editorial is laughable, very Inez & Vinoodh in the worst way possible. Jeez, that ostrich shot is just so random. The rest of the issue doesn't have that much going for it, either.
They have an ostrich farm on Curacao where this was shot. It's still random but I like it though.

i love the denim one! it's really great, everything marc de groot does is great for this magazine

Has anyone heard about the backlash this issue is getting about putting Querelle in blackface? Fashionista.com did an article on it.

Mijo's editorial is fantastic. I wish she would've gotten the cover instead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPepic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->