Vogue Netherlands May 2017 : Gigi Hadid by Serge Leblon

Great fresh cover, love the Tommy colors, Gigi is working that cover.

Looks very cheap, from the hairdo to the jacket, to the pose. And what's with all that space on top her head, they couldn't crop the image properly?

You wouldn't say this is a Serge Leblon cover at all, even Marc De Groot could do better......

This is a perfect early summer cover. She looks awesome! This feels very 90s supermodel to me, and I'm here for it.

I had high(er) hopes becuase of Serge Leblon but I don't like this. And her face is so photoshopped.

After epic Lara and Doutzen cover we get this?! It's looking so cheap. And Gigi has always the same face for me.

Looks like a vintage cover from the 90's, Gigi's pose can't help save this.

Her open mouth once again... her body looks great on the cover though...

The hand on the head is so cheesy. Very America's Next Top Model :lol:

I like the idea I think they were going for but the end result is so so cheap...

Is she planing to land on the cover of every edition of vogue this year?
I like the concept, her face no.

Editorial preview: Gigi Hadid

Gigi-Hadid-in-Vogue-Nederland-2017--02.jpg

Gigi-Hadid-in-Vogue-Nederland-2017--03-662x816.jpg

Gigi-Hadid-in-Vogue-Nederland-2017--04-662x851.jpg

Gigi-Hadid-in-Vogue-Nederland-2017--01-662x801.jpg

gotceleb

I love everything except her face.

Last edited by a moderator:
The cover is okay, concept is nice but I'm so bummed that they went went with Gigi instead of Marloes Horst, Milou Sluis, Luna Bijl, Julia O or Imaan. Gigi face is not brining it in this cover.

The cover is actually wonderful...it has vintage, supermodel vibes. The editorial already looks lacklustre though lol.

Catalogue pose and the styling are they F***ing kidding me??? What the hell is that?! Yes she looks pretty but that´s because she naturally is but I want more on the cover of Vogue, I want supermodels!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->