Vogue Netherlands May 2018 : Dilone by Giampaolo Sgura

amby

Reaction score
Source @nlvogue Instagram

30073176_10155623423093031_3090716785391587569_o.jpg

It's nice, wish it wasn't just a simply cover though as we know how animated Dilone can be.

I actually like this.

I usually like Vogue NL covers, and this one is no exception. Pity the content is always dire. And it’s stupidly expensive. The good thing is that you can always find it super cheap in pack with something else. Vogue Living NL for example, a far superior magazine that i do not mind paying full price.

Last edited by a moderator:
I usually detest Vogue NL covers, but I find this one charming. It's not really showing off the fashion, but I'm intrigued by the 'story'.

Oh my! This is lovely. I love Dilone's smile so naturally would've preferred that. But it's stunning regardless. Funny how the covers with international models are always infinitely better. Also happy for Sgura raking those Vogue covers in! Hope Vogue China will be next.....

Interesting that Dilone got a Dutch Vogue cover before her (Dutch) doppelganger, Damaris Goddrie. :smile: Don't weep, Anlabe32. :lol:

Interesting that Dilone got a Dutch Vogue cover before her (Dutch) doppelganger, Damaris Goddrie. :smile: Don't weep, Anlabe32. :lol:

Yeah that was my first reaction! Love Dilone and power to her but Damaris could use some more support by Vogue NL.

I like it! Kind of bothered by the layout, but love the picture and the colors.

This is a re-print from her Vogue Germany April editorial.

This is a re-print from her Vogue Germany April editorial.

Surely their must have been an outtake with her making eye contact with the camera. Why on earth would they choose a picture of her in la lal land?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bellbell
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"