Vogue Netherlands September 2013 : Doutzen Kroes by Paul Bellaart

Now that's a Vogue cover!!:heart:

I love everything about this, from the model choice, to the styling, the pose, the background. :woot:

Easily one of my favorite Vogue covers of the year.

The masthead bothers me, the pose is strange, its just not a cover image to me.

A lovely cover shot and Doutzen's a perfect choice for Vogue Netherlands. Although I think the multiple fonts and having 'the September issue' printed onto the cover downgrades the look of it, a little.

Miss Dalloway, their masthead has always bothered me, on every single cover they've produced. Do they type it out themselves?

Hmmmm, it's a great shot of Doutzen, but the pose, although quintessential in modeling, is so over used and doesn't work for this cover. The masthead is also bothering me, just not sure why, maybe cause they didn't center her. Overall it looks like they tried to do a Vogue Paris type cover, but didn't succeed.

They get such a gorgeous landscape and a professional model, yet they use that pose for the cover? Also, way too many fonts mixed up in one image. It sucks since it could have been a killer September cover

Photographer: Paul Bellaart
Fashion Editor: Jetteke van Lexmond

preview:
doutzen-kroes-45-73101.jpg
doutzen-kroes-44-73100.jpg
doutzen-kroes-46-73108.jpg

vogue.nl

I love the styling but the pose and especially the lighting holds the cover from being really great.

Beautiful editorial images but I also think that the cover image is a bit off. Not complaining though! :smile:

I think they didn't get it right with the vogue title and Doutzen face. it just doesn't look like a good fit. also I don't like the black font too much for my taste. the image it self is great! Doutzen always deliver!

LOVE the cover but I think it's better suited for an interior page rather than a cover. Either that or the text is a little distracting. But beautiful image, nonetheless.

The masthead is just very unfortunate. And when are they going to tap Inez & Vinoodh.

Great cover, classy/soft/serene, just beautiful! But the pose is a bit off, like she is answering the call of nature? :lol:

Why do these people try so hard?

I'd make everyone stay behind in the office and try even harder, before I'd ever allow a cover like that to see the light of day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->