Vogue Nippon April 2010 : Daria Werbowy by Mikael Jansson

Im so happy the back was white because all EYES on Daria, her face would snatch my attention anyday

And G is officially gone :D ... thought I liked it.

I actually like the cover, really. Daria looks gorgeous and so does this Lanvin dress on her :heart:

Gorgeous cover and nice layout (which everyone should appreciate). Thrilled to see Daria, she keeps getting more and more stunning.

Total opposite for me, every time I see her she gets worse and worse. I'm so tired of her. Wasn't she going to retire and sail a boat or something? :rolleyes:

^^lmaoooo.:lol::lol::rofl:
ooh...I did hear her say that a few seasons ago but she always seems to pop up in shows and coverss..wassup with that??

1 more year before she goes away to sea. she's definitely gonna pack in as many covers as she can before then.

^ that's why I am hoping that is not the reason why she is getting all of this work!!!

When I read the thread I was like boring. But when I opened it, OMG! OMG! OMG! What a stunning cover! The colors complement each other, texts are okay, and DARIA LOOK GORGEOUS!

Love this cover:D So glamorous and Daria looks great and very classy.
Thanks pajonk:flower:

I don't like it. It looks like she's waring a curtain or something.
The colors are gorgeous though.

Love the Chloe-inspired Bronze make-up on Daria and the dress is perfection! Great Cover!

yes me too she like me but why again

was it shot by I&V? it looks a bit different from what they usually do.

Daria is stunning as usual! She is definitely a Vogue Nippon favorite. :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sl4vicd0ll
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->