Vogue Nippon April 2010 : Daria Werbowy by Mikael Jansson

That's a gorgeous cover. I love the gold and red combination on it.
Well, it's much too often to see Daria on Japanese Vogue covers and I think it's because she's I&V's favorite. lol

I never thought I see the day when the G is not covering the model´s face lol

I have nothing against Daria but, WHY HER AGAIN??!!??

And I was just about to ask if I was the only one who thought Daria was being featured rather frequently on the cover of Vogue Nippon. :lol:

Photography-wise, the cover shot isn't particularly exciting, but as much as I've grown tired of seeing Daria everywhere, I'd be lying if I said I didn't think she looked gorgeous here. Absolutely stunning! Also, whoever said this is a very "romantic" cover was right on the money. It is precisely that, and that's why I love it. :heart:

Also, I want to add that this is definitely one of Daria's better, if not her best, Vogue Nippon covers, which I think is reason alone to run it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Daria sells Vogue Nippon really well. There's never any stock remaining of her issues in my local bookshop, whereas now there's a huge pile of Abbey's issue left, cut to half price.

^ha,I find there is a same situation that the magazines with daria on cover seem to sell better in HK, VP or VN etc.

btw, I like the cover, the color and her pose!!
I don't mind seeing Daria again, just hope she has an editorial inside...

Love the Chloe-inspired Bronze make-up on Daria and the dress is perfection! Great Cover!

It reminds me more of the Dell'Acqua makeup, the hair too.... Daria looks sensational, but please let this be her last cover this year.... it's getting ridiculous:rolleyes:

^ ^ Well, then that's not true in my area. I saw lots of copies remaining of both January issues of 2009, 2010. I live in Korea btw.

She looks sensational, seem like she is the top choice for Japan vogue.

um I was really happy when I read her name, but I don't like this cover at all. It seems too contrived...

Daria never disappoints, and this is quite different from her previous VN covers.
I love the Lanvin and the hair and makeup is glamorous to the max.

Daria is a bit overexposed at the moment, but I can't deny she's still delivering almost every single time. This cover is amazing.

i said it before and will repeat : Daria for Vogue Nippon is like Kate Moss for UK Vogue.

^ i don't see a problem with either, but I'm a bit biased :P

Perfect cover, beautiful Daria plus amazing Lanvin dress = stunning cover!:heart:

That cover is impeccable. I have to admit vogue Nippon is getting better and better.

Daria's gorgeous but the cover is awful. She looks like a cartoon because of the photoshop.

That's one of the best covers VN has produced recently! Love it! Daria looks sensational!

Hope Anja got an ed in this issue.
/me keep fingers crossed : )

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->