Vogue Nippon February 2010 : Abbey Lee Kershaw by Inez & Vinoodh

Flashbang

Mr. Magic
Reaction score
Hj6Uk.jpg

auctions.yahoo.co.jp

(omg) her face looks good but the hair is awful.

Hallelujah! Everyone will be thrilled that the G is not covering her face :P It looks really wonderful!

I like this cover; the pose is nonchalant and very "cool", the colors and the layout and the dress seem to mesh well w/ each other; overall the cover makes me want to purchase the mag ^_^. I have never been a fan of abbey but she's definitely growing on me.

WHAT IS HAPPENING TO ME?!?!?!? I'm starting to LIKE ABBEY?????? I'm so ashamed.

That cover looks pretty great tbh. Kinda retro, but still very fresh. And the lettering is not covering the face, FINALLY!!! I dig it.

I quite like this, especially the color scheme and Abbey's cute hair

I like the cover. Wow. They finally broke off with the black Vogue and their signature covering-the-faces-of-the-model thing.

I like this cover; the pose is nonchalant and very "cool", the colors and the layout and the dress seem to mesh well w/ each other; overall the cover makes me want to purchase the mag ^_^.
same here, I loved that Céline look on the runway but it looks even better in print and on Abbey.. :heart:

I love the cover! Love abbey, her hair is fabulous! the colors are nice! Too bad that they ended G's reign after DARIA's cover. Thank God that they decided to change the colors of VOGUE and the text too. Guess OLD VOGUE NIPPON is back

[jaw drops] i love this cover. cannot wait to see the editorial.

Hey! Where is my G!!! :hardhead:

I like this cover concept. But I think the hair style (and the makeup) didn't fit of her. If Trish did this cover... :rolleyes:

The cover feels incomplete without the black G obscuring her face now. :lol::lol:

It's a really nice cover as a whole imo. I am totally on the Abbey Lee bandwagon now. B)

The cover seems Vogue Nippon suddenly comes back to their 2005~2006 era, when the G was always behind model's head and the arragement of the text on the cover is also like what they did in the past. I quite like it!
Can't wait to see the eds inside.

The cover looks like something from 2005-2006, I like it. Now it's gone I miss the G, which is typical.
Not exactly thrilled to see Abbey on the cover, but she looks fantastic. Thanks for posting!

No more face obscuring G? Sweet victory indeed. Abbey looks amazing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->