Vogue Nippon June 2010 : Raquel Zimmermann by Inez & Vinoodh

A Life of Good Fortune looks brilliant, very US Vogue. Shame it was killed by Anna, but luckily it's in this issue.
Can't wait to see the rest of Edita's, she looks beautiful. Disappointed there is no Inez & Vinnodh edit. Thanks Faith!

June already? And what, six page thread already :D I sooo dislike the cover. Didn`t they relly have a better shot of her? It is just stiff and her facial expression is totally off.

Don't really like it !! :( :( Such a bad expression !!!

Sigrid Agren and Patricia van der Vliet by Glen Luchford

models.com

^wow that ed is gorgeous, they make a stunning duo:heart:, love the last 2 shots especially:flower:

thanks tarsha it looks beautiful
I just love Sigrid in this

All this looks so nice! Can't wait to see "A life of good fortune" :buzz: Thanks Faith

This cover had the potential to be really great, but her expression is terrible. She looks like she was caught off-guard with that pose.

Sigrid Agren and Patricia van der Vliet are rocking that ed, even if they don't look like twins at all (Ann & Kirby Kenny would have done that a great deal of justice haha!).

I know I'm going to repeat myself but I adore this cover. It really feels like A Midsummer Night's Dream to me. Don't ask me why because I can't explain, it just does. Thanks for posting, ThiagoMello.

glen's editorial looks great! can't wait to see edita's... by the preview it seems to be quite interesting.

Oh My Gosh! Sigrid and Patricia`s editorial is stunning. Can`t say anything bad about it :wub:

Thanks for posting the cover! love it

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->