Vogue Nippon March 2009 : Anna Selezneva by Inez Van Lamsweerde & Vinoodh Matadin

It could have been worse. At least, they didn't use black body paint on her :lol:
Behati Prinsloo would have made a better cover subject, she'd go along wth the theme since she's African.

as I said before, I hate them putting the letter on model's face! this is not beautiful and creative

without text
2wq603l.jpg

silentmodels.com

I actually feel like they had the cover image with no text and photoshopped the name :lol:

Anna looks great! Everything else doesn't as usual...
But since they've moved on from G and they're moving towards the end, maybe they'll have normal covers once they've finished with E.

Anna! The stlying on the cover is fantastic, I love that Louis Vuitton collection. I love the pose too.. :heart:

I think the covers gorgeous, love Anna and the outfit, cant wait to see whats inside!
Me too, its a lovely cover, and Anna looks great, shame about the letter in her face though, although im used to it from them by now.

Does anyone have the cover without the 'VOGUE' title? :unsure:

i think i like it... but i'm so fed up with the models face in vogue letters :doh:

I definitely like this cover better than the Jan and Feb issues of VN....still far from perfect though.

Whoever at Vogue Nippon said "Hey, if we'd put the U on her face instead of the G...you could nearly see her face.", I don't know whether they should promote or fire him.

Vogue Nippon certainly knows who the use on their covers :brows:

I will *never* understand the hype around Anna Selezneva. She must have the BEST booker in the entire world with all the campaigns/covers/editorials she scores. Clearly it can't be for her cutting edge look or 'unique alien qualities'!! :lol: :innocent:
Totally ! :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->