Vogue Nippon March 2009 : Anna Selezneva by Inez Van Lamsweerde & Vinoodh Matadin

It looks like the L'officiel .......They use almost the same outfits as the cover

LOVE Anna on the cover and LOVE her pose. I don't normally complain about the Vogue Nippon VOGUE on model face thing but this time.. :yuk: Why did they cover her face like that?

Such a stunning African Goddess I can't take it! :clap:

Regardless, something about that cover screams awkward and it's not the "African Soul" text...

Did vogue.co.jp upload the cover yet? The website doesn't work for me.

It looks good. Nice colours.

I love the cover, the styling, and Anna, but the text just ruins it for me. And I hate how VN just puts their logo over the models' faces all the time. :\

Is the cover already updated in vogue.co.jp? They seem to have changed their lay-out i don't know where to look for it.
Nice cover, btw.

Desert Song by Jason Kibbler

source | scanned by coccojanna at bwgreyscale

The Wild Orchid by Camilla Akrans

Thanks for the scans, MMA!:flower:

The "Desert Song" ed reminds me of the ed from Vogue Paris Dec./Jan. 08/09 by David Sims so much. And who's the model?

:woot: mariacarla!! i'm not a model obsessed but i was so hoping to see her in a new ed...
thanks a lot, MMA.

that seems to be a good issue ...
I love Desert Song ... especially the 2 portraits and Junya W. shot ... the rest seems not enough "desert" focused ... the chiffon on the head is not enough ... more layering would be good ...
but it's still very good !!!!

Wild Orchid is good ... but isn't it déjà-vu ?! and i'm not too keen about the shopping ...
but i like the erotic styling ...

thanks Miss Mag :wink:

The "Desert Song" ed reminds me of the ed from Vogue Paris Dec./Jan. 08/09 by David Sims so much. And who's the model?

Thats what I though too, it's very similar.

Anna looks FIERCE! on the cover, she looks fantastic.
Marie Carla's editorial is quite good too, although I'm not to keen on her...
thank you MissMagAddict

The Wild Orchid is stunning:woot:, definitely my fav MariaCarla ed ever, every shot is perfection especially in the Cavalli gown againist the fountain:heart:

Metro Girl by TISCH

Brand New Class bySolve Sundsbo

Great pics. Thanks.

Surprise, surprise. Magdalena again got a beauty edd. She got beauty edds in Nov, Oct. 2008 and now in Jan an March 2009. Why don't they give her a real VN cover or edd, not just beauty all the time?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hugsrat
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"