Vogue Nippon March 2009 : Anna Selezneva by Inez Van Lamsweerde & Vinoodh Matadin

love the beauty ed! and very glad to see mariacarla here! love her ad too. i also love the cover! anna looks fierce and gorgeous like ever

As Twilight Falls on the Safari by Mark Segal

source | scanned by coccojanna @ bwgreyscale

Brand New Class by Solve Sundsbo

source | scanned by coccojanna @ bwgreyscale

This issue is really impressive :woot:
thanks for posting everything MissMagAddict

Holly SH@#... A the twilight falls on the safari is stunning!!! definetely loves it!! thx for posting MMA :smile:)

^I agree its really dramatic in b&w, the styling is beyond fantastic I love the last shot in the python dress:heart:

I loved Aline's ed, it's very good. She looks amazing.

Anna S. Karlie K. Heidi M. & all these other new blondes had better just step off... because Aline serves it up better than any of them.

Thanks guys... glad you enjoyed the scans by coccojanna... well those of you that did anyway :lol:

:flower:

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought this issue today and, for me, it was more satisfactory with eds than any other recent issues. I really loved Mariacarla and Aline's eds. The beauty ed was so gorgeous too.
(I still don't like the cover, though.)

Mariacarla's ed is impressive! She suits the ed very much, bringing something special!

This looks like a good issues again. Great to see Mark Segal working for Vogue Nippon.

despite of all the bling-bling and mesh-mesh going on in Mariacarla's editorial, i thought it was extremely beautiful and not tacky at all. i'm impressed!

I bought this issue today:woot:

It comes with a special booklet on Australia the movie, with a reprint of the ed in US Vogue july 2008 inside and also a small color bag & shoes dictionary.:flower:

In the dictionary is a mini editorial of 3 pages with iekeliene, and the first one doesn't even let you see her face:lol: There's also a section of model shopping in the dictionary, one page for each model: Irina L with Louis Vuitton, Coco Rocha with Dolce, Mariacarla Boscono with Gucci, and Karlie Kloss with Bottega Veneta. I may scan some pages if I have time this week:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->