Vogue Nippon March 2010 : Isabeli Fontana by Inez van Lamsweerde & Vinoodh Matadin

This cover does nothing for me. Isabeli is about the only aspect of it that remotely excites me.

Is it just me or have Vogue Nippon covers become sort of a formula? I&V? Check! Minimalist, bare background? Check! MDC top 20 model? Check! Straight from the runway styling? Check! Oxymoronic two word caption? Check!

Each month becomes more and more predictable!

Boring, i think this pic looks like an outtake of Moschino S/S.

Sexy Innocence? More like sl*tty ...

Really bad cover and the eds aren't doing much for me, although I've always enjoyed Mark Segal's work. But having Anna Selezneva as the model in that particular ed is a total buzz kill.

I think Isabeli looks awesome on the cover, love the hair and the Dolce outfit:heart:, its fun and playful and im excited for the eds, Frejas looks fantastic:D

OOOOH! im so excited for this issue. isabeli knows how to deliver on a cover. so chic.

^youve just killed me with that statement :rofl:

This cover does nothing for me. Isabeli is about the only aspect of it that remotely excites me.

Is it just me or have Vogue Nippon covers become sort of a formula? I&V? Check! Minimalist, bare background? Check! MDC top 20 model? Check! Straight from the runway styling? Check! Oxymoronic two word caption? Check!

Each month becomes more and more predictable!

touche....but idk why i really like it :doh:

except this cover is....horrible...the styling is just ugh..

Its so sad to see Isabeli with such a bad cover, though its not her fault but at least she has this one :D

Omg how Rock of Love contestant chic.

:lol:!!!! Totally! This is very Rock of Love Bus / Charm School. Isabeli is a ratty blonde weave, some cake-make up, fishnets, and a pair of Lucite heels away from becoming Brittaney Starr!

I wish they made the cover a little more classy. I adore lingerie and budoir dressing but not like this. overall it's not "bad" but something about it makes me hate it. I think it's the hair or the make-up...

A part of me kind of likes how tacky this cover is. Why does everything always have to be so refined and classy? :lol: Vogue US covers are basically the opposite of this cover in every way all the time and they're just boring...

I would rather have a robust display of boudoir tackiness than a lot of what passes as supposedly considered style.

I hated that hair in the Moschino ads and now it's back to haunt me again! Hopefully the eds are good, they look interesting.

I hated that hair in the Moschino ads and now it's back to haunt me again! Hopefully the eds are good, they look interesting.

though i love the cover, i have to agree with you; those highlights were a bit too "average chick" & not in a cute or chic manner. :yuk:

I don't like the cover, even though I love the Moschino ads. There's womthing just wrong in it, I just can't figure out what.
The eds look good, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->