Vogue Nippon May 2010 : Lily Donaldson by Inez van Lamsweerde & Vinoodh Matadin

Raquel's ed is amazing! I particularly like the portrait shots. Thanks for scanning, MAGstyle.

I didn't expect such kind of pics when I heard about the ed.. Well, it's surprisingly good. I quite like it.
Thanks for the scans, MAGstyle.

I wasn't expecting studio shoot, but wow this looks so great that it has no matter that it's shot in studio. I love most of the images from the editorial. Raquel proves again that she's incredible model. And I&V help her to do this. Huge thanks for scanning.

Raquel's editorial is amazing
It reminds of those 70's editorials...

Raquel's editorial :woot::woot::heart: G-g-g-gorgeous. Hell I love this....although at first I gotta admit I thought it was Karolina Kurkova:shock:
Anyhow sheer brilliance.

Raquel by Inez & Vinoodh is indeed heaven. Breathtaking edit, loving the tan and flying hair.
The edit has surely made up for the cover. Huge thanks for scanning MAGstyle!

Raquel definitely delivers in her editorial but my god how horrendous does it look especially with that tan? Eh.. if anyone could make this work the least bit, I guess it would be Inez & Vinoodh. Still really want to see "Girl From Atlantis". Expecting great things having a mystery model, McQueen pieces and it being shot by Sundsbo!

^I love Raquel's editorial, and I think she actually really suits having such a deep tan, it reminds me of an old Meisel/Versace ad campaign.

Last edited by a moderator:
^I can definitely see the resemblance but I tend to think that tans that deep, no matter what, look awful. Not only that, I just think the editorial is missing something (as far as styling goes) and i'm just not impressed with the photographs, and the black and white alteration just seems like an addition to make the editorial a little more special, though it still isn't (at least in my opinion.) They could easily be in color- wouldn't change much.

Last edited by a moderator:
Raquel's editorial is undeniably amazing. I love the hair, the makeup, the styling, everything.
I&V did a great job.

Raquel`s ed is breathtaking. She looks so BEAUTIFUL. WOw another great ed from Nippon. Thanks for the scan!

raquel's ed is rather beautiful. the black and white shots are my favourite ones, because otherwise the skin tone isn't at all my cup of tea.

I honestly like the cover. I like the orange fur. :P

Raquel's ed is just amazing! The hair!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ozilya
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->