Vogue Paris April 2004 : Diana Dondoe by David Sims

Reaction score
I thought the March cover with Kate Moss in Gucci was beautiful but this is even better!
n5t1z.jpg

It's so energetic and stunning. Finally Carine has someone with an iota of journalistic sense next to her to guide. And here I thought Fabien Baron couldn't save them!

Last edited by a moderator:
while i love the colours and the logo...i'm really not feeling the hair and make-up...or the girl, really... :huh:

Beautiful!

Plus you can pronounce the stars names' on the cover "Brad Peet" and "Shustan Timbalay."

I really like it too. The letter head is fab! Unfortunately, the outfit does nothing for me (goes well with the feel of the cover though). The accesories are great too.

The only problem on the cover seems to be the model's dead-serious expression and the background-which contradicts its playful and energetic mood. :( Overall, though, still pretty good. :flower:

Thanks chick! :kiss:

Originally posted by softgrey@Mar 27th, 2004 - 3:27 am
while i love the colours and the logo...i'm really not feeling the hair and make-up...or the girl, really... :huh:
ditto softgrey :wink:

the look is old and stiff imHo

Originally posted by ignitioned32@Mar 26th, 2004 - 10:48 pm
The only problem on the cover seems to be the model's dead-serious expression and the background-which contradicts its playful and energetic mood. :( Overall, though, still pretty good. :flower:

Thanks chick! :kiss:
the contradiction is what i love about this picture...i feel that if she were smiling and giddy, this picture would have been silly, but her serious expression, makeup, and hair add sophistication to this photo...spring is about color and energy, but it hasn't shrugged off the seriousness quite yet.

thanks for the pick, chick. :flower:

i'm not fond of how the model looks, her face looks manly to me.

otherwise, pretty! :flower:

I really love those pretty colors! I'm one that just seems to be absorbed into the world of color. Anyway, the model does look dead but I still think it's lovely. :heart: :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thtrfh65
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->