Vogue Paris April 2005 : Carolyn Murphy by Mario Sorrenti

^I think that you misunderstood me ^_^ I just said that karina1 has already scanned this ed, and it's in VP under Carine Roitfeld. I don't know who scanned the pic you posted :flower:

:rofl:Then i guess i was right initially:lol:

Michelle Alves by I&V
Morgane Dubled by McDean
Raquel Zimmerman by Demarchelier

This could also be form the may issue though...

There was also a Mona Johannesson editorial and Anja Rubik on a motorcycle in fact the May issue was really weak beside the wonderful cover. :crush:

I also like this cover but if you look close mikel you're right it is not done in a smart way but the colours make it so beautiufl in my opinion. I never understood why Carolyn's editorial had to look so different in a bad way than the cover.

I must say that I love older issues getting new threads because I always think they were so much better and deserve threads. Makes me wish I bought magazines a few years ago but maybe I will think the same in a few years about the ones I can buy at the moment.

Last edited by a moderator:
^I remeber that ed with Anja.

I don't get it either, why the cover is so different from the ed. And does anybody recognise the Asian model in the Carolyn ed?

I still have this, I like the Carmen Kass editorial.

What I remember about this issue was there was one editorial that I really liked, and the rest was so-so. Which leaves me thinking, was the Carmen Kass editorial the 'sunbed with diamonds' one?

EDIT: I answered my own question three years ago, because I've just found a review I wrote of this issue, that kimair reposted in a tfs thread. Time and space are bending around me, it's the moment to go to bed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Title: Plaisir solitaire
Model: Carmen Kass
Photographer: Mikael Jansson

source | bwgreyscale

Ah Bert, a vision before bedtime. Sweet dreams of Carmen smoking under the sunbed, in more ways than one.

I love Carmen, the concept of the eds is nice, but overall I really don't like it. I guess the blue cold light makes is extremely unappealing. It does nothing for me.

I love Carmen, she's a classic model that will never go out of style.

I love that she is smoking and in a sunbed! the two biggest taboos of the moment :ninja:
so paris vogue :crush::lol:

^haven't we see something like that, even in VP, before? Looks so familiar.. But cover is fantastic!

^I detest the lay out of this ed. Totally ruined the photos of Erin.

Mécanique bien huilée
Photographer: Mario Sorrenti
Stylist: Carine Roitfeld
Model: Bianca Balti

my scans

Hilary Swank
Photographer: Steven Meisel

my scans

'Plaisir solitaire' is fantastic. I love the concept, and Carmen looks great as usual.

Editorial: "Athlète du Style"
Model: Raquel Zimmermann
Ph.: Patrick Demarchelier

Scanned by GUGA/MODA

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"