Vogue Paris April 2016 : Cindy Crawford & Kaia Gerber by Mario Testino

They both look so gorgeous, there is no denying that.
But to me it doesn't look like Vogue Paris, it is a very safe cover.

Tapping into new faces! It's a beautiful shot, no doubt, and I love the mini-me vibe. The hoops was a clever throwback to Cindy's heyday. But the art direction could be better, and maybe a bit more fashion. Their layout always looks so amateur!!

Full Cover:

cindy_crawford_et_sa_fille_kaia_gerber_en_couver.jpg

vogue.fr

They both look so gorgeous! This needs to be framed and hung on a wall in Cindy's house. What a beautiful photograph!
At the same time, I'm kind of underwhelmed by the direction; it doesn't seem like much of a fashion image. It feels more like a stunning photo from a family trip or something. Really wish they would have pushed the fashion element!

Nice pic, nice smiles, but very safe and therefore boring. It's more like a great candid pic. Fast forward to the next cover for me.

Yikes. Could it be more boring? I would even appreciate if they put her son on the cover. I'll pass it .

zZzzZZzz, not what I expect from Vogue Paris but it's true that they both look amazing.
Can it be May already?

What a radiant photograph! They look gorgeous! There is the Vogue Paris signature - r'n'r jackets, but it feels very Elle France.

beautiful... I wish they've done something more interesting but I think it works because they are so gorgeous...

Cute, but boring. Which is the vibe i get from her daughter. I have a feeling her daughter will be the next seasons new nepotism girl.

Doesn´t look very VP, maybe because it was shot outdoors? either way, they look beautiful and I´m glad to see Cindy on a major Vogue cover :smile:
maybe something sultry because of Balmain could have been better but the she probably would have been over photoshoped so I don´t know... you can´t win :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
i agree with others it doesn't look like vogue paris but it's still good love the orange

Its a nice cover, They are beautiful, but that's about it. And that child they are trying to push down our throats will add nothing to the fashion world.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
todayfendi
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->