Vogue Paris April 2021 : Nora Attal by Inez van Lamsweerde & Vinoodh Matadin

Holidays in Mexico? A big yes, this is all I need after entering our third lockdown here!!
If Imaan was on the set, I'm pissed they didn't chose her for the cover, but fair enough for Nora! I like an outdoor cover. I'm just bothered by the building in the background that seems too wobbly to me and isn't aligned with Nora. Maybe the whole image should've been zoomed in a bit to crop her foot and start at the middle of the skirt. Anyway, it's a beautiful cover!

Last edited:
What wouldn’t I do for a long holiday now?

This is alright. Not amazing, just alright. Kudos for making it look like a real holiday picture with the background. And I like the colors.

Can’t wait to see the editorial.

I love this! Beautiful colours, I weirdly love the full length zoomed-out shot which I’m surprised by as I usually like a more traditional cover pose. The backdrop is stunning, it perfectly sells the mood they were going for and now I’m even more depressed about being sat inside the house staring out at the grey sky.

Too much colour but I like this old-school Norman Parksinson type theme.

Clothes credits:

Bikini top: Rat Hat
Skirt: Dolce & Gabbana
Hat: Atelier Donoma
Earrings: Aurelie Bidermann
Necklace: Micuari
Cuff: Sylvia Toledano
Shoes: No credit (maybe it was from local artesans)

Issue out on march 25th...

All info from Vogue IG

I like it...even if it looks like a travel magazine...this is what we need now...

I like it, gets me ready for the spring. I dig the colors.

I love it!
Finally someone doing a location shoot worth putting in a picture.
US magazines go to Hollywood and do a lazy shoot around a pool, at least Vogue Paris made a legit effort.
Nora looks beautiful. The picture reminds me of all the vintage 70s GQ and US Bazaar magazines that would have features on locations and would do panoramic shots of the locations.
Just what I need after a year of lock down and not being able to go anywhere.

The only thing I hope that this issue won’t be fully taken by inez and vinoodh like previous one by David sims cause you know charges, bills, lack of budgets...

I am really happy for her and although I don’t love the picture I like that it’s something different. I’m admittedly super annoyed they didn’t give Imaan the cover though

I like it but not for Vogue Paris.

Does Imaan have a British Vogue cover?

Perfection, especially compared to the garbage other magazines publish nowadays.

Can’t wait for the Anniversary Issue next month.

Congrats to Nora but ... I can't stop thinking that Imaan got robbed
It's funny to compare this to the new Imaan VJ ed it feels a bit similar but waiting to see the rest
I hope to be surprised it screams summer

No complaints from me. This shines amongst a sea of gloomy Vogues.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Realktz
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"