Vogue Paris April 2021 : Nora Attal by Inez van Lamsweerde & Vinoodh Matadin

Nora Attal by Inez van Lamsweerde & Vinoodh Matadin:

Rebecca Leigh Longendyke by Oliver Hadlee Pearch:

Nora's shots look stunning. The second was is a visual mess and I love it.

trash.

honestly I don’t know what’s going on with Emmanuelle lately but she better wake up soon. Two months in a row and I can’t find one single word on VP defense.

The cover edit looks great from the Instagram previews. Personally speaking, I'm just glad that's there's still a venue to consume Alt's vision and aesthetics since that's the only one that appeals to me and I can't find that anywhere else.

But perhaps she's just phoning it in because she's waiting for them to close or consolidate the magazine lol

Talking about no modelling skills...terrible...

Who is she ?

Nora previews do not look exciting to me I will wait for the rest but I don't think I'll be amaze by this ed meanwhile Rebecca's one is quite refreshing I never seen that side of her and typical VP and she looks dynamic

Nora is so lackluster in her editorial. Makes me wish it was Imaan or Malika instead.

This cover and editorial are lifted from Conde Nast Traveller circa 2011. That way Conde saved so much money, and it's just as commercial as hell lmao

It would be unfair to Kendall to say that's Kendall-level modelling.

I don't mind the idea that it can take any girl some time to find her feet - but do the practice in editorials for Marie Claire, not Vogue Paris. When you get that type of cover story, you've got to come ready.

I don't think I need to see any more from this issue to be happy I've just spent the equivalent on a Vogue Paris from 1990, when the magazine might have felt quite formal, but at least the models were professionals and the styling didn't suggest you'd be happy to look like an idiot in athleisure - and Naomi Campbell could be on the cover for March.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Realktz
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"