Vogue Paris August 2015 : Anna Ewers by Inez & Vinoodh

The fashion world clearly suffers from the lack of originality... this cover is a clear testament of that... it basically has the 70's written all over it...

NEVERTHELESS, I find it incredibly beautiful... Anna's smile looks genuine and it is rather infectious...

Great cover, very Ursula Andress June 1972.

Nice to see it is Anna and not Kendall, as I read. But is not the best cover, seems like they only make that hairstyle on her.

This is utterly beautiful. Dope to say the least. The layout, the headshot, it all works so well. Great job I&V and VP!

I LOVE it! It has this great I&V energy. The best VP Cover for a long time. Anna really shines, don't want to see any other model, this is what she is one of the bests at.

Well, I liked the idea of Anna Ewers at the start but I'm already fed up with her. But I'm actually pleasantly surprised with this, I do not think I could stand another parted lips looks "a la Lara".

Wow, this cover reminds me the other with BB from the 70's that Alien posted. Glad than I&V scored their 2nd cover on this year.

I'll be the first to admit that I was never really a fan of Anna, but this cover is her best in my opinion. The smile makes it work.

She should keep smiling, because it's working for her.

Woah Anna's smile though...utterly beautiful. Obviously she looks amazing overall too. Go Anna!! Keep on racking up those Vogue Covers!

Everything works for me, from the closeup to the layout. Way better that the model against a white background imo :smile:

Her smile looks genuine. So I like this very much.
But I'm growing tired of copies of covers/editorials/photos from years past and multiple covers. Even when its done as well as this.

Boring and nothing new.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->