Vogue Paris Collections S/S 2019

I love how:

1. Print is dying;
2. Budgets are cut everywhere;
3. The content is accessible online and in HD,

But Vogue Paris continues to publish this. Lovely.

Honestly Vogue collections is mostly for old fashioned stylists. It is quite good for accessories but yeah you can find everything online :lol:

I did better collage during my fashion studies :blink:

VP seems to love Rianne but still no cover yet :ermm:

Rianne van Rompaey? She was their cover girl for November 2017

This edition never fails to disappoint in terms of just how bad its front cover collage is, in comparison to the previous one. Issue by issue, it gets worse.

I reckon there's an in-house cover challenge that we're not aware of, to produce the worst image for the front of such an expensive magazine, just to make it even more gloriously uncommercial.

Never saw the need for it, even 5 or 10 years ago it seemed a tool which lost its usefulness. Yet here it is.

I'm more interested in trying to figure out why @vogue28 seem so smitten with Vogue Collections. :bunny: What's the appeal?

^I've had a long-standing fascination with Vogue Paris Collections since around 2008, which is an almost £30 habit which I cannot seem to shake and continue to justify the purchase by telling myself it's only twice a year! #ConfessionsOfAMagAddict

I absolutely loved the 'dossier sfilate' that Vogue Italia used to produce every January and July, so there's always going to be a tiny part of me that loves a catwalk supplement in printed form, just out of pleasure.

^Now you mention it... I used to love the catwalk supplements British Elle would gift us with every February and August issue (still got them all stashed somewhere). The same goes for British Vogue - they used to produce some beautiful collections supplements back in the day too, as well as Vogue Paris who now just resort to putting out the VPC edition.

^I've had a long-standing fascination with Vogue Paris Collections since around 2008, which is an almost £30 habit which I cannot seem to shake and continue to justify the purchase by telling myself it's only twice a year! #ConfessionsOfAMagAddict

Is is still like the good old days or did they keep that redesign they tried a few years ago?

Is is still like the good old days or did they keep that redesign they tried a few years ago?

Finally got around to ordering a copy, it arrived a few days ago and I am devastated to see they've ditched the accessories section at the back of the magazine, in favor of placing runway shots of the accessories alongside the full-length runway images. UGH!

Finally got around to ordering a copy, it arrived a few days ago and I am devastated to see they've ditched the accessories section at the back of the magazine, in favor of placing runway shots of the accessories alongside the full-length runway images. UGH!

That’s whack! Is the price the same?

yeah, that was a bad move....the special thing about this magazine and they 've decided to cut it off.....i think L'official Fashion Week is much better option....

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->