Vogue Paris December 2013/January 2014 : Victoria & David Beckham by Inez & Vinoodh

It's very very sexy. I just wish David was a bit more peripheral (like Tom Ford in 2010), but nevertheless.

Great and lovely cover, it is elegant and has style. Also very appropiate for the December issue. Victoria deserves it.

I love that solo shot of David, looks like a Man About Town edit. I think both covers are beautiful, I love how Victoria is centre-stage. I think it's representative of them as a couple, both respecting and supporting each others careers, as she clings to him and he holds her. Very romantic

tumblr_mf6k31L3Ql1ql5yr7o2_250.gif

realitytvgifs

Absolutely gorgeous, especially the second one! They shouldn't have airbrushed her that much but she still looks good. Can't wait to see more :heart:

Wow I wasn't expecting that at all. Both Victoria and David look incredible and very glamorous! Excited for the content.

I sort of like it which makes me feel like...
tumblr_inline_mi55tsXj1c1qz4rgp.gif
cos usually they really annoy me...

Last edited by a moderator:
I love the fact that it's so unexpected, I had a feeling it was going to be Kim and Kayne so seeing the Beckham's is nice, I'm not crazy about the covers but the interview seem good.

I ain't a fan of the couple so the fact that Victoria Beckham particiated in this issue as a guest editior just leaves me cold. Despite that both covers are so beautiful. I prefer the second one especially. I&V never cease to impress me with their photography.

Caroline Brasch Nielsen, and Ana Selezneva appear in the eds inside. Shot by Sims, and Richardson, according to WWD.

Victoria and David?? LMFAO!! :lol

this girl really will just put anything/anyone on the cover.

It's very very sexy. I just wish David was a bit more peripheral (like Tom Ford in 2010), but nevertheless.

This to me is a bit different , the Tom Ford one is my favourite Christmas cover ever, but why it's so good for me is totally down to Daphne, Tom Ford was actually detrimental to the image. This cover is really about a couple, i love it, particularly the one with the green dress.:heart:

Last edited by a moderator:
Vogue Paris should have a guest editor for every issue. I can not stand Alt being an editor anymore. She's boring.

These covers are beautiful. Bravos to Victoria and Inez & Vinoodh

Great covers, especially the Gone with the wind one. However, like always I don't see any chemistry between these two. Victoria looks beautiful though.

Can't wait to see the contents.

The 'Gone with the wind one' is disturbing. I don't like either cover.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
user91036
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->