Vogue Paris December 2013/January 2014 : Victoria & David Beckham by Inez & Vinoodh

Got it this morning. Thankfully I got the "green" cover and it came with a nice Dior book about the J'adore fragrance :flower: I still have to properly read it but flicking through it left me expecting more. Although, the I&V editorial is lovely, and so is Terry's. It reminded me of his older work for VP which I used to really like.

Here are some previews :flower: -

SNAPPED BY THEFRENCHY

Review:

Bijoux: "Des diamants, sinon rien" 12 pgs
Photographer: Katja Rahlwes
Stylist: Géraldine Saglio
Model: Elisabeth Erm

Beauté: "Sous contrôle" 4 pgs
Photographers: Mert & Marcus
Stylist: Frédérique Verley
Celeb: Victoria Beckham

Miss Vogue: "Chambre 19" 10 pgs
Photographer: Lachlan Bailey
Stylist: Géraldine Saglio
Model: Anna Selezneva

Mode: "Prada est une fête" 2 pgs
Photographer: David Bellemere
Stylist: Théodora Aspart
Model: Diana Moldovan

VB: "Love Story: 14 pgs
Photographers: Inez & Vinoodh
Stylist: Emmanuelle Alt
Celebs: Victoria and David Beckham

VB: "Queen Victoria: 10 pgs
Photographer: David Sims
Stylist: Joe Mckenna
Celeb: Victoria Beckham

Mode: "Vie privée 12 pgs
Photographer: Terry Richardson
Model: Caroline Brasch Nielsen

Mode: "Le soleil noir de Marc Jacobs 8 pgs
Photographer: David Sims
Stylist: Joe McKenna
Model: Edie Campbell

by me

Last edited by a moderator:
To say something like this clearly you haven't seen Kanye latest video with Kim. I'm still trying to unseen it, so you have been warned:lol:
LOL! I prefer something controversial/polarizing that generic, though her black and whites in the ed are pretty nice.

Love at Caroline playing Victoria. They really look alike.

The issue is kind of thin on fashion editorials but I'm sure it will be enjoyable having Victoria's touch on all the eds and articles.

^^ Honestly i am shocked how they made Caroline look sooo much like Victoria because they have two completely different face shapes, and i thought it wouldn't work.

Thefrenchy thanks for the snaps, i think i am going to LOVE this issue, all shots of VB look fantastic, and tons of really serious jewellery there! Also the shot of Anna in the bathtub is fantastic.

"Vie privée"
Ph: Terry Richardson
M: Caroline Brasch Nielsen

SNAPPED BY THEFRENCHY

gah! I feel like caroline is never in VP edits like this. I don't closely follow her career, but this is the first time she has made me stop and look twice.

Nice cover! I've always found her nose spectacular in the right lighting. They made that one work - she always talks in interviews about how he's naturally delicious and she's not - I'd say the tables have turned and she's the delectable one :smile:

The snaps look promising. The shot of Anna makes me wish my legs were 10-15 cm taller. That would be so cool...long legs are the best.

gah! I feel like caroline is never in VP edits like this. I don't closely follow her career, but this is the first time she has made me stop and look twice.

I was actually thinking if she had a major solo ed like this in VP before, and i cant remember but dont think so, i think she certainly appeared in the magazine, but mostly one page kinda thing. She looks great here, and pulled off the impression well, its nice to see someone unexpected get an opportunity and making the best of it.

Thanks for snapping her whole ed, Thefrenchy. :heart:

remove edie and this issue has perfect casting!! anna, caroline, elisabeth!!!

I absolutely love both covers and I'm loving Caroline's editorial, It's fantastic and I cannot wait to get the issue.

Caroline looks so much like VB its almost scary, and the styling is spot on too. Looking forward to the rest of the issue.

I hate to admit but the covers are so amazing,so is Terry's story..

Caroline's ed looks amazing. Can't wait to see it in HQ.

Mode: 'Vie Privée' HQs
Photographer: Terry Richardson
Model: Caroline Brasch Nielsen

(Without Text)

Vogue Paris iPad Digital Edition

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->