Vogue Paris December 2013/January 2014 : Victoria & David Beckham by Inez & Vinoodh

There's something very festive about the covers which I love. I'm unsure wether or not it's the green in the dress or the gold masthead but there's something about both covers which makes them look Christmas-y - love love love.

An extremely solid issue. I'm pleasantly surprised at how fantastic the photos of Victoria by Inez & Vinoodh have turned out. She looks fantastic, easily the best set of professional photos I've seen of her. They're so timeless and classic. Vie Privée is the type of story I've missed in the pages of Vogue Paris. They've created some fantastic strong-reference stories over the past few years (Natasha Poly as Anna Nicole Smith etc etc). Caroline nailed Victoria's persona with a few helps from Alt's styling.

Bijoux "Des Diamants, Sinon Rien" HQs
Photographer: Katja Rahlwes
Stylist: Géraldine Saglio
Model: Elisabeth Erm

Vogue Paris iPad Digital Edition

^ Its a reprint from a decade ago, the shoot they did for POP magazine.

This issue is wonderful in print, a lot of good written content i enjoyed as well.

Vie Privee looks old school VP and I love it!! The resemblance with Victoria is amazing! And the expressions are well played with.

The Victoria Beckham by I&V shots were all amazing! A bit more energy would have been better but I wouldn't complain. It's a beautiful editorial and the shots of David are amazing (Wishing there was more of him).

The Victoria shots by David Sims is hauntingly beautiful!

Edie Campbell's editorial is beautiful! I just can't stop looking at it.

Is there M&M here in this issue?

The cover reminds me of the W magazine issue featuring Ryan Gosling and

Caroline's editorial is amazing, and happy for Anna on Vogue Paris again.

i feel like i'm living in a parallel dimension cause i can't really get myself to care / be excited about the beckhams on a vogue paris cover ... in 2014. Not that i've ever been a fan, but nowadays, it's rather sad to me. The covers look okay, but the editorial is so boring (and so is most of the other content imo). This magazine is so lifeless, i don't think i've seen a single issue under Alt that made me want to buy it.

This edition brings the 2014 calendar?

I'm afraid there's no calendar with this year's Dec/Jan issue. Gone are the days when we'd get Lara, Isabeli, Catherine and Natasha by Mario Sorrenti as the calendar. The calendar for 2013 is only images already featured inside Vogue Paris - a delight to see most of them but rather forgettable.

Managed to get both covers over the weekend. My favourite is the one where David's looking out at us. One complaint I do have regarding both covers is how Victoria isn't looking out towards the reader. She's the guest-editor and we can only see her profile. I only just noticed the new font too.

Absolutely love the shot of Victoria on Alt's letter page :heart:!

I love both covers and I adore Queen Victoria's editorial ♥ She amazes me more and more

Photographers: Inez & Vinoodh
Stars: Victoria & David Beckham
Stylist: Emmanuelle Alt
Hair: Christiaan
Make-Up: Yadim

worldmags

Photographer: David Sims
Star: Victoria Beckham
Stylist: Joe McKenna
Hair: Guido Palau
Make-Up: Diane Kendal

worldmags