Vogue Paris December 2018/January 2019 : 'The Birkin Clan' by Lachlan Bailey

Those pictures seem to be taken by Hedi Slimane :(

Jeans in VP... groundbreaking!
Such a depressing issue already.

Nice to see these women on the cover, but it's boring. Could made a better work for choose a other image.

"Indémodable"
Model: Rianne van Rompaey
Photographer: Karim Sadli
Stylist: Aleksandra Woroniecka
Hair: Damien Boissinot
Makeup: Christelle Cocquet
Manicure: Alex Falka

managementartists.com

Is Lou channeling Cher in her ed?

Is Lou channeling Cher in her ed?

Yep, she said it on Instagram.

I would have preferred Charlotte's ed to be in colour, they always photograph her like this for the likes of Elle France, this sort of black and white picture is not very interesting and unfortunately it's everywhere.

I would've made that second image of Rianne a cover. What a mod moment! I gasped when I saw it. Stunning!

Agreed. That fringe is perfection on her, if she hasn't really cut it [I don't follow her or her career] than she should.

252 Pages in total. The most depressing issue of VP all year. Heavy on b&w, and markedly lacking in any form of energy and festive spirit.

The only image of Jane which appears in this issue is the one below. Photographed by David Sims.

zdClBmKl_t.jpg

Vogue Paris Digital Edition

Bought the issue yesterday - somehow managed to find one without a damn price sticker on the cover - and it's really depressing indeed. I would have loved to see at least one more editorial in there, and one with more color. Instead we got too many of the Birkin clan's beauty products.

Who said VP had too much denim? :rofl:

Miss Vogue: The Jane Genie

Photographer: Vanina Sorrenti
Stylist: Virginie Benarroch
Hair: Vi Sapyyapy
Makeup: Adrien Pinault
Cast: Meghan Roche

Miss Vogue: The Jane Genie

Photographer: Inez van Lamsweerde & Vinoodh Matadin
Stylist: Emmanuelle Alt
Hair: James Pecis
Makeup: Wendy Rowe
Cast: Lou Doillon

Lou was more convincing as a Diva for Tom Ford than she is here...

Depressing....
Everything that I hate about VP is in this issue.
First of all, we have to address the Denim issue. I don’t know if there’s a lobby controlling Emmanuelle for her to do the same old denim story every issue. Double denim, jeans with a blazer, with fur. It’s always the same thing with the same type of models.
Then we have those nostalgic boho chic stories...etc.

It’s annoying to see a magazine that was the epitome of modernity being so stuck in the past.
Yes, it has an aesthetic, a feeling of High Fashion but it’s not enough! Even more with the competition of M le Monde.

Obviously Emmanuelle cares about her position. She has been at Vogue for 18 years now. She wanted the position.
She should then do something because I don’t think this is doing justice to her legacy and the magazine.

252 Pages in total. The most depressing issue of VP all year. Heavy on b&w, and markedly lacking in any form of energy and festive spirit.

The only image of Jane which appears in this issue is the one below. Photographed by David Sims.

This image of Jane is from Vogue Paris March 2014 (Here's the feauture)
David Sims - Photographer

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->