Vogue Paris February 2009 : Lara Stone by Inez van Lamsweerde & Vinoodh Matadin

I cleaned up the interview with Lara I translated; there were a few typos and I missed one line. Here it is again:

thank you for the translation rox yr sox :woot:
I could understand a few questions/anwsers, but not it all..

I just bought it :d It was the first time I bought French Vogue and I really love it.

Lara is soo lovely and humble in that interview, it really makes you glad that she is so succcessful.Thanks fro translation. :flower:

My favorite is the Steven Klein edit, the setting reminds me of something he did with Brad Pitt during Fight Club for W. I'm not surprised Lara has a whole issue dedicated to her, she has something that models don't usually have, at least the ones today. It's the X factor, she's mysterious and just pulls you into the page. I'm sure French Vogue loves the sex that Lara always brings with her but she defintiely has more going for her than a nice body.

Do like the eds (except that Broadway-thing that is, too cliché and mouldy for my taste ^_^) but I'm not sure about the cover.. it looks a little off to me. Like it's askew. A tiny bit.

Bought it anyways and I'm still amazed that they honoured her in such a great way. A whole issue of Vogue P. is that huge it's almost unbelievable. Makes me forget her VS-appearance :innocent:

Was wondering if Vogue Paris has subscriber cards in the magazine......? Help pleaseeee :wink:

Thanks for the translation, her attitude is very down-to-earth, and it's surprising how direct she is in answering the questions, like how she's feeling tired abt her career and stuff :smile:

Was wondering if Vogue Paris has subscriber cards in the magazine......? Help pleaseeee :wink:

If you live in America, no. At least I've never seen one in any of the issues I've ever bought. They may in France or some European country but I've never bought any issues from there, so i don't know. :huh:

^ In France, there are subscriber cards in the mag.

:unsure: still haven't recieved my magazine... subscribers do get this issue, right?

Just finished scanning this double page spread in the back of Vogue Paris about VSFS 2008. :smile:

Scans by me, all are a minimum of 2,000 pixels in size. Feel free to use or repost anywhere, just please don't remove the tag! :smile:
Source: adriana lima fan.net

:lol:

http://flickr.com/photos/lesmads/

Does anyone know if those three picture are the only ones from the Demarchelier editorial? and could someone direct me to scans or pictures of the art inspired by Lara featured in the issue?

Thanks

I wish Carine Roitfeld would just take over and come breathe life into American Vogue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yams Yamborghini
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"