Vogue Paris February 2010 : Daria Werbowy by Inez van Lamsweerde & Vinoodh Matadin

Vogue-à-Porter 3
Photography: Inez van Lamsweerde & Vinoodh Matadin
Styling: Camilla Nickerson
Make-up: Tom Pecheux
Hair: Christiaan
Manicure : Deborah Lippmann
Models : Raquel Zimmerman, Naomi Campbell,
Kristen McMenamy, Isabeli Fontana, Anna de Rijk

Scanned by AngelLover

Last edited by a moderator:
BIJOUX
Photography: Claudia Knoepfel & Stefan Indlekofer
Styling: Veronique Didry
Hair: Eugene Souleiman
Make-up: Val Garland
Manicure: Megumi Yamamoto
Model: Anja Rubik

Scanned by AngelLover

Bling & Jean
Photography: Giampaolo Sgura
Styling: Geraldine Saglio
Hair: Christoph Hasenbein
Make-up: Christelle Coquet
Manicure: Huberte Cesarion
Model: Maryna Linchuk

Scanned by AngelLover

Back when VOGUE PARIS was amazing and a well respected high end fashion magazine. I have that issue among many others from that time when I was a subscriber but looking at the magazine now wow.. it´s the same with Italian Vogue or US Vogue or the ``new UK Vogue´´ with Edward lol. And you all know what the problem is between then and now: back then magazines hired ``real´´ models, designers were focused on making great clothes and people loved fashion.

Now it´s all about being a star on all social media, having instagrammers and influencers lol on covers and spreads and on ads and runways AND designers aren´t not putting as much work, the collections look repetitive, too many collections, the star designers are gone and it´s all about musical chairs at this point and ultimately few of us keep buying magazines and the ones we buy now are because we have our fav model or great editorial (in singular). Crazy how much a decade can change things. Damnnnn

Oh man - at first glance, when I saw the title of this thread my heart skipped a beat! I thought, "DARIA IS BAAAACK!!" Then I realized it was from nearly a decade ago. Sad.

I will say, thanks for reposting those pics - it's a stunning cover and the edits are great, too.

I love this! I cherish all my old issues of Vogue Paris. They remain timeless. The last issue I bought was August 2011. :blink: And before that was March 2011 (Carine's Last Issue). I have no reason to buy anymore. It's not worth the money.

I loved this cover and issue back in 2010. Now it reminds me how much I miss Daria.

To me this is the most flawless cover of all time.

Scanned by AngelLover / Trunk Archive

Thanks to the outfit, she looked like a giant sausage with no waist. And not even hips movement or covering waist area with text made it look any better

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thtrfh65
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->