Vogue Paris February 2010 : Daria Werbowy by Inez van Lamsweerde & Vinoodh Matadin

the cover is gorgeous! so fresh! so happy it's Daria!!

Last edited by a moderator:
and more ....

Attachments

• IMG_3448.jpg
    IMG_3448.jpg
    180.1 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_3449.jpg
    IMG_3449.jpg
    144.6 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_3450.jpg
    IMG_3450.jpg
    123.5 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_3451.jpg
    IMG_3451.jpg
    220 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_3453.jpg
    IMG_3453.jpg
    142.6 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_3441.jpg
    IMG_3441.jpg
    189.5 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_3452.jpg
    IMG_3452.jpg
    130.2 KB · Views: 53
Snakes terrify me, especially when they are wrapped around people. but for some reason I can't stop looking at it in Anja's images.
It adds a lot of appeal and edge to them. The colours are really nice as well.

the cover is great, and the snapshots look promising...
thanks BerlinRocks for snaps.

i love the main ed....quite amazing..especially the pic with the cactus thing..and i don't mind Daria on the cover..she looks ridiculously stunning

i cant stop looking at anja's pictures, they look superb especially with the snakes

:shock:Is that Tanga at 7th pic @60?

:woot: Yes it is :shock: and Talisa Soto too.:heart:

Anyhow hands down the best VP cover in ages:heart: Love it and the make up and the Prada dress.
Can't wait for Maryna's pics and Anja looks stunnign as usual and the main editorial looks really good.
Thanks for everything elsaskywalker & Berlin Rocks.:flower:

Thank you for the snaps guys! :woot:
I love what I see so far! Daria looks so beautifu, her eyes are so bluel ^_^ What is she wearing btw? The casting sounds great as well (Maryna, Isabeli, Naomi, Lara). I loved Anja's edit! I love the whole spring mood I get from this issue. I am excited to see all the eds in a good quality! :P

Wow, this issue was worth waiting for!
I love the cover, everything works well together, I can't stop staring at the Prada dress.
Ed previews seem great, too.

OMG! Anja Lheart: i don't get why there are studio shots in the main ed, but still love them

I am just speechless about Daria`s unique and perfect Beauty... and I cannot be more happy that Carine Roitfeld is taking advantage of it..Daria looks every inch the TOP MODEL she has become over the years...and im so happy to see her back in the market with so many campaigns and now this breathtaking cover. one person said the only reason she has had so many campaigns this season is because Gisele is a mom now, so daria is a second hand plate... well I only hope this cover makes that person realize she is everything but a second plate, she is a model who deserves to be in every major campaign or cover. she represents everything a top model should be and the world better get used to see her gracing every single fashion work in the world...
Anja`s ed is also stunning, it totally made me goosebumps.. i Adore anja and her beauty/bijoux eds in Vogue Paris are always incredible...Vogue paris definately got it this time.. I hope a big year for them!

Last edited by a moderator:
Can Daria be more gorgeous?
anja is also amazing.
what a fantastic issue.

Daria's editorial is looking fantastic, thanks for all the snaps. :flower:

EN VOGUE - "Bling & Jean"
Ph: Giampaolo Sgura
Styl: Géraldine Saglio
M: Maryna Linchuk

SNAPPED BY THEFRENCHY

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics