Vogue Paris February 2010 : Daria Werbowy by Inez van Lamsweerde & Vinoodh Matadin

I have finally changed my mind about the main ed, it's stunning even though some pics are quite out of context.
And although I like Maryna, she's a bit vulgar-looking in her ed.. I can't wait to get this issue though!

This is an issue to look forward to. Anja Rubik :crush: and Naomi in one issue is like a dream come true. The (fashion) gods must be smiling upon us. Reminds me of Daria's previous VP cover. Still stunning though.

The En Vogue section is gorgeous as always. I always look forward to seeing it in print, I love it.
Maryna looks gorgeous, loving the Farrah Fawcett references. Thanks Thefrenchy!

Maryna looks stunning in her ed. Thanks for the snaps.

This issue is so disappointing. I was hoping for a new face not Daria again.

Why isn't this sitting in my mailbox???! Feeling so frustrated right now!!

But the cover is absolutely gorgeous! I never ever get tired of Daria by I&V for VP, and I even love the fact she's in/on VP so much, the roster of VP favourites is such an amazing crew, just what I like in terms of models!

The inside casting sounds terrific too, glad to see Maryna back in VP (and looking good), Anja is starting to look like a staple but she never fails to impress and the main ed looks impressive so far!

I've been waiting for this for so long, and I'm not disappointed! Thank you VP for brightening up my weekend :D

Groaned when i read this title, but man the cover is stunning. Really beautiful, even if i am sick of seeing her used this much, and the ed snaps look promising. But for a 90th anniversary issue (?) it does not overly excite.

^I don't think there'll ever be a 90th anniversary issue. I guess the supplement devoted to the covers was it :lol:

pajonk, it's not really an editorial. It's a feature about his new movie A SINGLE MAN, and an interview.

Wow, i'm so happy for Maryna! And she works that denim crap :D

I'm so tired seeing Ford E V E R Y W H E R E last time. There wasn't any magazine after September 2009 I bought and there wasn't something about Ford.

Well, when I first saw the cover and the review, I was a little bit disappointed cause I thought it would be just like the August issue of last year which Daria was also on the cover and with a huge-multi-girl ed inside. But I changed my mind and fell in love with this issue right after I saw those snaps! Great ed! I need to see it more clearly after receiving my copy! I'm so happy it's not an entire studio shot ed.

And I'm wondering will it become regular that they show the new season's fashion in a pretty long editorial(with each brand has one page) like this in every Feb. and Aug. isse from now on?

Thanks again for all the snaps!:flower:

ZOOM - Folk n' Franges + Immaculées Conceptions
Ph: Giampaolo Sgura
Styl: Géraldine Saglio
M: Maryna Linchuk

SNAPPED BY THEFRENCHY

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung