Vogue Paris June/July 2018 : Edie Campbell by Mikael Jansson

MDNA

Reaction score

instagram.com/emmanuellealt/

Last edited by a moderator:
It's funny how my favorite cover of Alt's is the the June/July one every year. Edie looks fabulous.

This SO works. :heart: Edie is such a fantastic model, and it seems Alt adores her. Is she in every issue now? Feels like it, but at least she knows how to use her.

Can't wait to see this in print.

Didn't need the glasses, but finally a stunning VP cover on so many levels! Easily the best since Natasha half submerged years ago. I'd never have thought Edie would work, but she does better than most of the bombshell type models actually.

Everything about this cover works...Eddie looks gorgeous!

Amazing ! I can imagine Raquel and Imaan as well but still happy with Edie ! Well done (for once) Alt :flower:

Love it! Even better that I cannot recognise Edie.
I think the cover would work with any of the regulars, i do not think the fact is so good is particularly down to her.

Wow wow wow. This cover is truly perfect. Pure Vogue Paris. Love it. Agree on the fact that it is not Edie who makes the cover special though. It is the shot and the editor choice. So congrats particularly to Mikael and for once to Emmanuelle!

Edit: as Emmanuelle and Vogue Paris have stated on instagram, there is a second cover coming.

Love it! Even better that I cannot recognise Edie.
I think the cover would work with any of the regulars, i do not think the fact is so good is particularly down to her.

:lol::lol::lol:

Well the infantalising finger bite pose is classic Edie Campbell....

COVER #2

instagram.com/emmanuellealt

Wow. Both look amazing. I'm surprised!

IM IN SHOCK! Because I don’t even like Edie like that and both of these covers a very stunning and appropriate for summer! Can’t wait to get my hands on either cover when he drops in America.

I don't get the love. It's a decent cover, but far from amazing. The styling and theme are so overused. I've seen this a million times before.
Plus, I'll never get Edie's appeal. Ever. This could have been great with a model with a stronger look.

I do like the second cover tho. The colors are beautiful.

Absolutely love both covers. God, Emmanuelle really does yank us around from month to month, doesn't she?

Good cover, but not the sun glasses I don't like when I can't see the model's eyes or when they don't look directly at the camera on a cover.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nationalsalt
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->