Vogue Paris June/July 2021 : Imaan Hammam by Inez van Lamsweerde & Vinoodh Matadin

Spectacular! I'm so delighted she finally got her long overdue cover and the editorial previews look just magnificent! Could be shot by Lachlan Bailey perhaps?

love love love....she looks amazing...i think it's a darker digitalized image....and it's not complete because it has the square shape...let's see for VP post...

I'm so happy for Imaan. In this day and age a model without and advantages (social media, nepotism, marriage, etc...) Complete the big four with only her talents is just so rare these days.

Back to the cover and the editorial, sigh same old same old. I'm tired. New era can't come any sooner.

Stunning cover, glad to see Imaan as the cover girl. It seems than VP didn't prepare a issue to celebrate their 100 anniversary.

Oh my gawsh, yes!! So happy for Imaan. She is slaying that cover!

Crying cause I've been waiting for this moment finallyyyy

About god damn time and the perfect shoot to suit her.

Imaan!! Finally - and it’s such a stunning cover too.

I hope new editor is not going to do these mistakes that Alt did.

That said, has any magazine that's replaced its editor over the past few years changed for the better? Aside from Edward, every new editor seems powerless and generally incapable of producing a magazine that compares to what's gone before, whatever its faults.

We might as well enjoy the last few glimmers of Alt's Vogue before the sun sets on it for the last time.

Are they ok? It’s 28th may and still no traces of the magazine. It’s no longer pandemic, sweety...
The cover is typical elle France 80s-90s

I love because it is Imaan and it was about time but it feels very Elle. Alt should be EIC of Elle since the beginning.

Imaan exudes confidence, femininity, sensuality and elegance. Well done!

i love seeing imaan on the cover but this doesn't feel like a cover editorial at all, i wonder if this even was emmanuelle's choice. seems like they decided to just skip the 100th anniversary as well?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->