Vogue Paris March 2005 : Daria Werbowy by David Sims

pennyfei

Reaction score
Reviews and scans, please! I heard there's a lot of contents devoted to models.

pennyfei said:
Reviews and scans, please! I heard there's a lot of contents devoted to models.

Isn't it a bit early for scans from the March issue??

is this supposed to be the march 05 thread or the march 06 thread? i'm getting confused...

In this old issue (which is one of my favourite Vogue Paris one) , there was an article about certain models who stood out like Linda Evangelista , Kristen MacMenamy and Leslie Winer.A list of the favourite fashion/beauty addresses of several It girls like Daria,Gisele, Erin , Mariacarla , Jessica Stam , Lia , an article about MariaCarla's fashion style and clothes (she has the most amazing collection of vintage clothes I've seen ) , an article about Daria jewel collection.Two major interviews one between David Bailey and Bruce Weber about models and Avedon , and another one of Steven Meisel (that I've translated in his thread) , an editorial with Daria (by Mikael Janson) , another one with MariaCarla (by Craig McDean) , an article about the 20 years of Dolce & Gabana , an article about Kate Moss phenomenom , an editorial with Mona Johanesson, a series of polaroids of new models taken by Hisso Kim , and finally a series of old pictures of supermodels at show backstage.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok my previous post was filled with typos , sorry.

I guess you can find most editorials in each model's thread, I just regret the fact that it was more dedicated to the models of the past ten years ...But the interviews were really interesting.

^ Actually the Kate Moss one is December/January. So there will be a February one pretty soon.

nanker_phledge said:
You're right . :smile:
The February issue will probably out in two weeks...

Yes are soon Carine Rotfield + Mario Testino are in November2005 shoting one editorial to VogueFR to maybe are edit in February , in Buenos Aires one of the models are Ivan De Pineda.

Editorial: "Viva Mariacarla"
Model: Mariacarla Boscono
Ph.: Craig McDean

Scanned by GUGA/MODA

^I scanned it once but I'm posting the clearer version as well

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]
herfamedgoodlooks

thanks Marcel, i looooooooooooooove this cover! very Pret a Porter..gorgeous! it kind of reminds me of the 3 model cover of VP, with Daria, Gisele and Natalia..i think they were wearing something similar and i think it was for Vogue Paris too? not that it's a bad thing.

^That's inside the magazine, the opening picture of an editorial actually. Top Models featuring Daria, Gisele, Natalia, Raquel, Erin, Diana, Julia, Gemma, Iselin, Anja, Hana, Marina, Doutzen, Elise, Liya and Carmen. I've seen scans around maybe I'll search for some.

Model: Daria Werbowy
Ph.: David Sims

Scanned by GUGA/MODA

Models: Gisele Bündchen, Natalia Vodianova and Daria Werbowy
Ph.: David Sims

Scanned by GUGA/MODA

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SailorMoon1993