Vogue Paris March 2005 : Daria Werbowy by David Sims

Editorial: "Daria, En Route Pour La Glorie"
Model: Daria Werbowy
Ph.: Mikael Jansson

Scanned by GUGA/MODA

Top Models
Photographer: David Sims

source: http://fashionbox.17.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?t=221

ohh, i thought i'd never see daria's ed in hq. it was impossible to find anywhere.
merci, Leonardo

A thread for a March issue of Vogue Paris full of supermodels that only had one page of comments, before Leonardo posted afresh to it yesterday! Those must have been different days...

^True and it was already 2005 and the cover was only posted at the end of the year. These days we have 20 pages of impatient ranting and excitement before we see a cover picture. :lol:

Beauté: "Haute Densité"
Model: Mona Johannesson
Ph.: Patrick Demarchelier

Scanned by GUGA/MODA

Last edited by a moderator:
Editorial: "Dolce & Gabbana, 20 ans Déja"
Model: Marija Vujovic
Ph.: Terry Richardson

Scanned by GUGA/MODA

Last edited by a moderator:
Phenomenal issue...I always had it in my mind that the Gisele, Daria and Natalia picture was the cover for some reason (was it a reprint cover?)

I adore the main ed, many of the girl's solo images are iconic to me :heart:

Promotion Vogue: "Miss Ashida, Estivale Diva"
Model: Michelle Alves
Ph.: Matt Jones

Scanned by GUGA/MODA

supplement

Scanned by GUGA/MODA

Editorial: "Ego Trip"

Scanned by GUGA/MODA

Phenomenal issue...I always had it in my mind that the Gisele, Daria and Natalia picture was the cover for some reason (was it a reprint cover?)

The preview ad for this issue used the image with the three girls, which is probably why your mind has a memory of thinking the cover was that shot.

It was also reprinted on the cover of Vogue Korea :flower:

giselenataliadaria.png

giselebundchen.com

i have this! daria's covers are always great but this one has to be one of my favorites.

I'm sure it was that one ThiagoM, must've stumbled across the thumbnail on HFGL :lol:

Doutzen's shot is the best of the main editorial. She just blows the rest of the girls out of the water. This is the best she's ever looked in her earlier prime! Those beautiful blue eyes and her bronze skin...she looks like a natural talent there...just, wow :heart: The rest of the editorial is nothing special and most editorials typically gain some type of retrospective value after a few years. However, it's really interesting to see how different the cream of the crop was just five years ago!

Does anyone know what's the title of Meisel's interview? Is there any text introducing it? I'm desperately needing it (I do already have the interview but need these information) :lol: Thanks in advance.

Yes, there's a double page introduction to the Steven Meisel interview:

P1010162.jpg

*photo taken by vogue28

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->