Vogue Paris March 2009 : Iris Strubegger by Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott

I think I like this cover. I just can't wait to see what's inside! It's the MARCH issue!

the cover is ok. i'm not an iris fan and there is something off about her face. looking forward to the contents.

Gorgeous cover. Iris looks magnificent.

I also like the idea of a Chanel issue (if that is, in fact, what this is...). Excited to see the contents!...let's just hope there's no Chanel Iman in this issue to go along with the Chanel theme, though.

i'm in love with the cover! lol my birthday is in march and the cover is featuring chanel and it's the march issue....it can't get better than this no? ahahah.

Oh please no Chanel Iman :yuk:! I still don't even understand why she's so famous. She's cute, but not a high fashion model. Carine's more of a Jourdan girl anyways lol. I have a feeling that there will be a lot of Natasha, Lara, and hopefully Lily in this issue. We shall see!

the double C logo ruins it all,but Iris herself is impeccably fab

i love the cover....iris is amazing...styling is so wonderfully kitsch.....and so now.........i just was looking at some chanelshows from 1992 and thought....how wonderful decadent was that.....

I really like concept and styling of this cover, it's so very french ^_^

I just received the magazine :clap: :buzz:. I will post a (quick) review soon!

Quick review: Iris by Mert & marcus. Daria by Inez & Vinoodh. Eva herzigova & claudia schiffer by karl lagerfeld. Karlie kloss by David sims. Edita by Patrick demarchelier

Catherine mcneil is in the bijoux ed. And i think it's anna gushina in the beauty ed :unsure:. The Une fille, un style is Tallulah ormsby gore.

Daria by Inez & Vinoodh, again :huh:

Thanks for the review, debora25! ^_^

Are you able to do scans of Iris' ed? :blush:

debora25, you are so fast! Thanks!:flower:
Can't wait to see Daria's ed!
Karlie is invading Vogue Paris now!:shock::ninja:
And is this issue thick? Are there any new new ads? TIA!

Daria Werbowy in Vogue Paris March?!It's fantastic news for me!Can't wait to see he ed!

Thanks debora :heart:
Seems like a good issue... except one ed.....

Quick review: Iris by Mert & marcus. Daria by Inez & Vinoodh. Eva herzigova & claudia schiffer by karl lagerfeld. Karlie kloss by David sims. Edita by Patrick demarchelier

:sick: :sick: :sick:

debora25, you are so fast! Thanks!:flower:
Can't wait to see Daria's ed!
Karlie is invading Vogue Paris now!:shock::ninja:
And is this issue thick? Are there any new new ads? TIA!

There are 362 pages. I don't know if it's new but there is a karl lagerfeld ad with freja and brad ( i think it's him :unsure:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPepic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->