Vogue Paris March 2018 : Grace Elizabeth by David Sims

Kaia?! Oh, it's Grace.
Nice dated cover, nothing extraordinary.

I thought it's just a matter of time before she appears on a VP cover, and there she is. :flower: It's beautiful. I find it quite straight to the point, where they wanna take us, and for me it works.

Its an okay cover I guess. I dislike the softness of her face, while the rest of the image is crisp.

Wish the styling was better. It looks baggy and heavy.

Doesn’t look very March-ish. Very gloomy but I like Grace.

It's quite middle ground for me. Grace Elizabeth is a great model and the photograph is nice enough, I don't mind the styling.

What I am annoyed by is that Paris is in black. I wish it was magenta like the masthead.

I thought it was Andreea at first. It's nice but Grace deserved better.

I like it. She's stunning.

Meh. I couldn’t care less about this duo. And l don’t get the hype around her.

2018 and Othilia Simon doesn’t get her VP cover.

At this point it's safe to say Emanuelle ran this magazine to the ground.

Sims just works for VP, i think this is wonderful. Not blown away , since it's March, but this is a decent cover, and Grace Elizabeth looks great.

It doesn't look anything like her! Where's that cheekbones, defined chin? I was so excited when I read the thread title because at least Sims shot her, but this is such a disappointment. Alt is a disappointment! And what's with the styling? Last year a pair of shoes, this year a leather bomber? 'Let's go against the grain...' :rolleyes:

At least the colours look nice, I suppose...

Last edited by a moderator:
Ewww...What a repulsive cover.
I'll buy a copy just to put it in a garbage bin where it belongs.

I think it's a great cover, but Grace Elizabeth doesn't look like herself at all!

I truly didn't recognize her at first. It's just an ok cover, nothing to really have a strong opinion of either way in my opinion, it's just kinda there.

One of the most beautiful covers from VP I've seen in a long time.
Great for Grace too!

Meh...seen it all before. Could easily be Luna or one of her go to glamour strong faced girls, issa no.

Quite boring, and this definitely is not for March.

I don't hate neither do I love it. But It always makes me happy to See a "normal" Model.

Thrilled to see Grace Elizabeth here. I agree it could've been better though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->