Vogue Paris March 2018 : Grace Elizabeth by David Sims

I find her very basic looking, give me Luna or Andreea her superior clones any day. The styling is dreadful. Typical dated boring BS from Alt.

I find her very basic looking, give me Luna or Andreea her superior clones any day. The styling is dreadful. Typical dated boring BS from Alt.
Exactly I don't get why she's so successful now, she looks very commercial to me, this would 've been better with Luna or Andreaa, I agree.

Horrible 80s volume jacket...let us wait for that Alt with put Marc Jacobs F/W on the cover of September..:rolleyes:

Previews

SUITS by David Sims

GLITTER FEVER by Inez & Vinoodh

IDENTIFICATION D'UNE FEMME by Christian MacDonald

LOULOU! by Karim Sadli

A FLEUR DE PEAU by Ethan James Green

vogue.fr

Are we sure that the Imaan ed is by Christian MacDonald? Because it sure as hell looks like a Demarchelier shot. Perhaps they changed the credits at the last minute :P

Are we sure that the Imaan ed is by Christian MacDonald? Because it sure as hell looks like a Demarchelier shot. Perhaps they changed the credits at the last minute :P

Demarchelier has never been a contributor since Alt took over so I don’t think that they have changed the credits.

Demarchelier has never been a contributor since Alt took over so I don’t think that they have changed the credits.
I was only joking, because a magazine would obviously never change the credit of a photographer. But Demarchelier has shot quite a few editorials after Alt took over. I recall from the top of my head: an editorial with Carolyn Murphy; Kendall’s VP debut styled by Katie Grand; a story with Julia and Rianne; I could go on...

So Emmanuelle, when will Imaan get her cover? :rolleyes:

I'm happy for Grace, she's a great model ! They could have done something better, classic but more eye catching...
The contents seem promising in terms of casting

Totally! It's so glamourous, I can't wait to see the whole thing.

Do you think it's Malgosia? Look like her

Also, A FLEUR DE PEAU by Ethan James Green it's with Edie Campbell and maybe LOULOU! by Karim Sadli with Saskia :unsure:

Preview Othilia by Chris Colls and Julie Pelipas for the jewelry edit

^ Yes, that's Madison in 'Glitter Fever' :smile:

Indeed, just got my copy. She looks fantastic! There's also Hana Jirickova in Beauty and another Miss Vogue editorial but I can't put a name on the model's face...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
camerontroy
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->