Vogue Paris March 2020 : Rebecca Leigh Longendyke & Vittoria Ceretti by Mikael Jansson

Looks like someone has been lurking in the Cover Challenge thread....

I like it. Even hunched forward as I scrolled down. I'm guessing it's mainly due to the vintage styling and layout of the cover, especially paired with 'pret a porter'.

Looks like we have our winner for March.

Wow, unexpectedly nice, simple yet strong and even unusual.

Yes, fonts are very German Vogue. I like both covers, but will most likely buy Rebecca's.

Trying to evoke Versace of the early 80s but with those low-effort hairstyles... the first one looks like a teenager's dye job gone wrong, and the second hairstyle might as well be part of the dress.

Let alone the depressing background and the aggressive, almost propagandist font, I think both covers work. Rebecca's more impactful though.

simple and effective....i like both but i go for Rebbeca's cover

I thought it was a vintage cover until I saw Rebecca shared it on IG. I love it! Both are stunning, but I guess Rebecca is the winner here.

This could work If they have used better models. Rebecca looks scared and Vittoria is just standing. Stiff and devoid of any emotion. I would love to see Natasha with oiled skin and greasy hair.

I wish the background was a different color or something more fresh for summer, but the look works.

The vintage sorta 90s look is all the rage now so I guess the look and design is on point.

WoW . These Covers are Boooring for March !!! Only Stronger Models could deliver these shoot. The styling and Execution is so lazy. It reminds me the Bella and Taylor September cover a few years ago,

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yams Yamborghini
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"