Vogue Paris March 2020 : Rebecca Leigh Longendyke & Vittoria Ceretti by Mikael Jansson

Great to see Rebecca Leigh Longendyke on the cover of Vogue Paris! Rebecca by David Sims was my favorite thing to come of the February issue. She looks great here, think she's giving more than Vittoria Ceretti with the pose but do like both covers equally - and also liking the new font.

Alt just has IT and continues to demonstrate so with each and every issue of Vogue Paris (some, obviously, more stronger than others but still). I've always said I'd rather have someone at the helm of a magazine with a straight-forward vision, as opposed to an editor who just puts out an issue in order to stimulate buzz. It's only an added bonus that I adore the 80s just as much as Alt!

I'm delighted to see Rebecca get a VP cover, she's one of my current favorites.

Previews:

VOGUE.FR

Roversi shooting for VP again! Looking forward to that story.

Paolo Roversi and Jacob K in VP by E.Alt? I’m shocked now...
Looks very 80´s Lacroix tho.

Three out of the four main editorials with a plain studio background? I hope there’s more variation.

BORING as hell !!! HOWWWWWWW with millions of dollars in a magazine bank account such as Vogue Paris' can you produce something not even catalogue worthy lol?! HOWWWWWW??? It's really amateur looking: from layout to styling to the poses. Silly and amateur at best! When you take ALT's jeans and 80's obsession there's NOTHING NOTHING LEFT! She's not a serious magazine's editor-in-chief, she's a joke. You can't compare this to the trio covers that included Daria, Kate and Lara or when Carine Roitfeld had Noémie Lenoir and Laiticia Casta wearing the same outfit in the same pose, at least these 5 covers had drama, styling and cool layouts. This? This is garbage. NEXT!

Looking forward to see Simplissme. I almost forgot sometimes Alt is good when she does minimalism shot!

How on earth did she get Jacob K? Hope he'll stick to his guns not get swayed over by Alt's retromania.

I´m loving everything so far... I need Rianne and/or Anja and then I´m satisfied :angel:

Oh these are interesting. Can't wait to see more indeed

That picture of Rebecca is amazing. I really did not understand her appeal, but this shot and her Isabel Marant campaign may just change my mind. Maybe she's getting better? Only time will tell if she's got it or if these were just lucky shots.

I'm so tired of seeing Mica with that same "just woke up out of bed" hairstyle in every editorial. A ponytail, afro, heck even a US Vogue wig collecting dusk at this point will do!

Alt is a winner this month. She earns back my interest month after month. She should thank the other vogue editions to be so low.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->