Vogue Paris May 2009 : Daria Werbowy by Inez van Lamsweerde & Vinoodh Matadin

I don't understand why subscribers to this magazine don't get the supplements.That makes no sense.What's the point of subscribing if you have to buy the newsstand issue to get the supplement?:doh:

Totally agree, and subscribers are supposed to be valued customers of the company.
Which totally makes no sense at all.

i don't know ... but i hadn't received any supplement ...

EDIT : I have checked and there's supposed to be a 44p. Cannes supplement. it is said to be for the sold magazine (in France only) and 'free subscriptions' ... what the hell is 'free subscriptions' ?

I'm gonna fax them ... I'm really furious !
:angry:

I wonder the same thing!

can't wait to see daria and start discussing with detractors! :smile: i think its going to be an interesting discussion! i'm only a bit worried about the boys in the editorial!!!

Totally agree, and subscribers are supposed to be valued customers of the company.
Which totally makes no sense at all.

I couldn't agree with you more. Hasn't this happened before with VP subscribers?

Hmm... I'm tired of seeing this combo (I&V, Daria and Emmanuelle). I bet there are lots of Balmain pieces :innocent:
But first I need to see the cover because I love Daria.

excited about the cover & Raquel & Karlie's edits...but that's about it. "jeans issue", ugh

thanks for the review and info Berlin!

I'll judge when I see this, but I do like the model line up, or to be more precise, the fact that VP is sticking to their favs instead of the new faces...

Thanks for the review BerlinRocks :flower:

I still always looks forward to Daria & Raquel in VP :smile:

Thanks for the review! I can't wait to see what the cover looks like. I'm also very excited about the Juergen Teller ed.

i don't like where VP is going with this, i mean yeah i love Daria, but why I&V and Emmanuelle Alt, it's always the same thing over and over.
maybe when i'll see it i'll change my mind, guess my expectations were high.:unsure::ermm:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
camerontroy
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->