Vogue Paris May 2018 : Anna Ewers by Mikael Jansson

Horrible issue after a surprisingly gorgeous April one. Back to the eighties thrift store look it seems...

Where is the couture edit? Is it publish every may issue right?

CRÉATURE DE RAVE
Photographer: Quentin de Briey
Stylist: Tony Irvine
Hair: Paolo Sofi
Make-Up: Maud Laceppe
Model: Giedre Dukauskaite

Vogue Paris Digital Edition

TOUCHES DE PERFECTION
Photographer: Gregory Harris
Stylist: Célia Azoulay
Hair: Diego da Silva
Make-Up: Violette
Model: Julia van Os

Vogue Paris Digital Edition

thank you Zorka for posting JvO pics. what an outstanding highlight in that issue. Cover material for me

It's a good decent issue like a lot of Emmanuelle's issue. It's not bad but it's not memorable.
Everything is expected and well executed. This is not an issue that someone would be willing to read again.

I could do without the wild west nonsense. Put Eva on the cover please, another stellar Teller ed!

The Wild Wild West is the kind of ed Bridget Hall would pull off effortlessly back in the day. Now it looks little girlish and awkward.

Got mine earlier today and I love the cover in person just as much as I did when I first saw it online. Anna's cover story by Mikael Jansson is definitely the standout editorial from the issue. You just cannot go wrong with these types of editorials, especially with the right team - and the VP team kill it each and every time.

On the other side, however, the issue is rather thin (or at least felt thinner than usual for a May issue) and the two other fashion stories with Eva and Rianne fell flat on me.

The Wild Wild West is the kind of ed Bridget Hall would pull off effortlessly back in the day. Now it looks little girlish and awkward.

My problem for this ed is that it looks like it was shot by Giampaolo Sgura, which is not a good thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->