Vogue Paris May 2021

Hailey B. Atomic

Photography: David Sims
Styling: Emmanuelle Alt
Hair: Duffy
Makeup: Hiromi Ueda
Model: Hailey Baldwin

Vogue Paris Digital Edition

5th pic - my cheekbones after drinking a glass of water + lime once.

Dreadful. It is so clear she does all of this with no passion and only for the fame. All of this looks like some underground chick in a barely known Berlin club after spending about 2 nights there. And no, not in a HF way as in Steven's "Night Clubbing" editorial.

Vogue Paris May 2021

Divine Couture

Photography: Paolo Roversi
Styling: Aleksandra Woroniecka
Hair: Yannick d'Is
Makeup: Hiromi Ueda
Models: Miriam Sanchez, Malika Louback

Vogue Paris May 2021

Diamonds Are Forever

Photography: Vito Fernicola
Styling: Virginie Benarroch
Hair: Yann Turchi
Makeup: Patrick Glatthaar
Model: Maty Fall Diba

the main editorial is a huge failure for me and there’s like a couple of shots that deserve publication. either is because of Hailey or Sims or Alt or the 3 of them I don’t know...
Debbie, sweetie, I’m so so sorry!

Roversi’s, who I usually love, just falls flat IMO

Anja’s ed is the living proof of the infamous statement that ‘repetition kills you’.

Maty’s ed is probably the best one out of the bunch...

Poly’s ed OMG is so mediocre that I can’t even - the ssstyling is atrocious and there isn’t one single good picture.
it’s Natasha Poly ffs!!!

another flop from Alt.

thank you for posting @aracic :flower: it must’ve been tough to share such mediocrity.

Such a wasted opportunity issue.

They really aged Hailey with this hair and makeup but not in a HF. The picture with zebra top much be the worst picture of Hailey I ever seen, she looks like she in her mid 40s already.

The couture ed is good but Roversi need to shake thing up because all of his editorials started to become one. The lighting is really elevate the pictures because Miriam & Malika expressions are really flat.

What a waste of Anja, why book her if you only gonna hide her face. The whole ed is identical with "La femme en rouge" in the October issue but weaker in everything and with jeans. Oh well just another jeans editorials passing through alt career.

Thejewelryis good, together with the couture are the standing out in this issue because the rest is just forgettable. Matty need to working around her eyes expressions because there's no smize in her eyes.

Everybody involved in Natasha ed need to open VJ thread and see how it done. What a waste of Natasha. Everything is off, the photograph, lighting and styling. Saglio is truly Alt no. 2 because I can't tell the difference.

Oh well M Magazine stay winning.

When she’s over being a model or the industry is done with her, I’m not betting on any imagery of hers that will be immortalized in any editors/photographers/stylists tome.

But as forgettable as her “work” all seems, I have to give it up to her for nailing down these 80s iconographic personas rather stunningly well: She is Debbie Harry here. Too bad there's not enough substance to the photography other than faux-Polaroids.

At first I really didn’t like the cover or any of the editorials but my issue arrived today and I must say I really like the issue, the cover really stands out in person & I really like all the editorials apart from Natasha’s, I’m not into that kind of styling on her.

It's an ok issue, much better than april for sure. maybe i would cut Hailey's story half and make an extra story.

I don't mind Anja's face covered, she is established but not Kate moss or Gisele than necessary you need to show her face and also it's nice to see this angle even the editorial itself it's kinda dejaVu. But yes, watching the outtakes you see that was bad edited and some of the outages needed to make the final cut.

Geraldine Saglio needs to step up her styling...it's a little lazy....

I see Alt sometimes has to pull the Instamodel card but it's on her own terms,and that's ok in the end she needs to sell magazines, it's a business after all, and of course she is not using KK for that. and Hailey fits VP girl so it's ok. Now, she need to spice up her formula yes...maybe after the anniversary issue some change gonna be made.

The 6 pg Jacqueline de Ribes article is selling this issue to me more than anything else.

I doubt if VP could return to the exciting VP even VP could gather all-star models like Daria, Lara, Natasha,Raquel, Isabeli...

When you have Anja and Natasha in the most uncreative, basic editorials and have Hailey on the cover...eek. I'm interested in seeing how well this issue will sell for them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
misslola
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->