Vogue Paris November 2010 : Natasha Poly by Mario Sorrenti

sasha pivovarova's spread is so beautiful. i love the low saturation & the warm tones. very well done!

Sasha's ed is wonderful, not to keen on Freja and that wig or Iselin's edit and the cover is a hit and miss for me but this looks like a great issue...

I can't dislike VP, there are allways a lot of things in that mag month after month that i love but in this case i think if they cut out the the title on the the left top side the cover would more equilibrated and pleasant to see..

About natasha hair i like her in blond...

I don't like the cover at all - or the new font - but most of the eds are great.
I love Freja by Terry Richardson and Sasha's ed is lovely.

Last edited by a moderator:
does anyone knows if they have any photos or info from FNO? The others Vogue have it for November...

David Sims + Iselin now boringme the cover is aufull i love the Hedi Slmane ed

The cover is so lovely, is very hippie chic, Natasha looks great.

The eds are magnificent, my fave is the Sasha's one because the colors & armonic and one of the best works of Jansson.

I still waiting to see the other eds.

Sasha's editorial is so beautiful, this issue is worth for money just for this editorial.She should have gotten cover with the same styling as she has in the ed.
Just thinking the same thing ^_^

^oh, thank you, Diorette, for the info :flower:, maybe when we see all the eds someone could post that section, i was there and im intriguing for how all came up!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for all your scans, Valentine27. As usual, I'm not particularly keen on anything in this issue of Vogue Paris but I have to admit that Sasha looks absolutely breathtaking.

I like the cover but i'm a bit disappointed by that weird haircut... i'm SO wondering when the cover was shot, cause it's totally givenchy look, colour and cut.

And when i see how beautiful sasha's ed is... i'm sad she doesn't have the cover.

I'm amazed! I love the cover and the editorials I see, this indeed is a must have issue~

Sasha's ed is so beautiful and delicate... absolutely fantastic editorial!! And Sasha looks so pretty:heart:

Can't say Natasha is looking anywhere near her best on the cover, but that said, there is something about it I really like. Maybe because it's a little different and I quite like the new layout.
Freja's editorial is very striking and Sasha's is beautiful, whereas Iselin's is as boring as hell.
Thanks for all the pics/scans everyone.:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Florencie
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->