Vogue Paris November 2011 : Arizona Muse by Inez & Vinoodh

Can't say I'm a fan of Arizona but she looks good here and it's nice to see a new girl on the cover of VP.

it's a great cover, i liked the prospect of Kristina S. on the cover but i'm more than happy to see Arizona.:heart:
can't wait for the eds.
thank you for the cover :flower:

What a stunning image of Arizona, didnt expect to see her on this cover. Thanks for posting The Frenchy.

She appears to be nude as well :lol: , i get a bit of Playboy Bunny vibe, but thank god there are no ears visible!

she looks so much like Milla Jovovich here, but I'm not in love with the cover although I do like her a lot as a model

I kinda liked her Vogue Australia October cover better than this...

They really love her smile, don't they? :lol:
Great to see her on the cover of Vogue Paris. Even though I know the theme is beauty, the shot is too close-up for my taste.

Could her career be going any better right now? My world. It's weird how ALL the photos/editors/designers have to stan for same mode at the same time.

I'll reserve my judgment for the cover until I see a HQ picture of it.

Review:

Beauté - "Fresh Air"
4p.
Ph: Katja Rahlwes
Styling: Géraldine Saglio
Model: Malgosia Bela

Montres - "Aiguilles eighties" 8p.
Ph: Sharif Hamza
Model: Eniko Mihalik

Miss Vogue - "De brut en blanc" 9p.
Ph: Claudia Knoepfel & Stefan Indlekofer
Styling: Capucine Safyurtlu
Model: Magdalena Frackowiak

Zoom - "Noir: l'âge d'or" 1p.
Model: Barbara Palvin

Zoom - "Trophées de classe" 1p.

Zoom - "Réserve de naturel" 1p.

"Haute Couture" 13p.
Ph: Inez & Vinoodh
Styling: Emmanuelle Alt
Model: Raquel Zimmermann

Untitled editorial 12p.
Ph: Terry Richardson
Styling: Marie Chaix
Model: Natasha Poly

"Cover girls" 10p.
Ph: Inez & Vinoodh
Styling: Suzanne Koller
Models: Arizona Muse, Alessandra Ambrosio, Natasha Poly, Isabeli Fontana, Karolina Kurkova and Hanaa Ben Abdesslem

"Dame de coeur" 3p.
Ph: Patrick Demarchelier
Styling: Marie Chaix
Model: Kate Winslet

"Nevermind" 13p.
Ph: Mario Sorrenti
Models: Natasha Poly, Sasha Pivovarova

"Prima Donna" 3p.
Ph: Mario Sorrenti
Model: Hanaa Ben Abdesslem

"Central Park" 7p.
Ph: Alasdair McLellan
Styling: Suzanne Koller
Model: Lara Stone

- ALL SNAPS BY THEFRENCHY

This must be Natasha Poly's issue too! The review looks promising; can't wait for Raquel's, Natasha's and Lara's eds. Thanks a lot for the snaps Thefrenchy!

She looks great but her face expression is really stiff and weird. Can't wait to see Sasha and Natasha's ed!

Love the cover and love all the previews so far. From what I can see, I think Lara's ed is great. It is nice to see here wearing clothes, for a change and she does that wonderfully well. Thanks for the snaps and review, Thefrenchy.

The Italic text on the cover does wonders for them! It looks more regal, chic and lively. The cover shot is beautiful but they should've used a shot from Natasha & Sasha's editorial. Although I still like it. Too much smile and too much zoomed though!

The editorial previews are beautiful! No Hans Feurer!! The previews are breathtaking so far! Can't wait!!

Beyond happy for her, her first Vogue Paris cover and it's absolutely great!

Raquel's story is the strongest imo. so happy to see Lara, Natasha, and Sasha in the same issue.
by the way the girl in Prima Donna looks like Kristina Salinovic and not Hanaa??!

I love Arizona and I expect to love the issue. With Poly in three editorials I'm sure it's going to be amazing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->