Vogue Paris November 2011 : Arizona Muse by Inez & Vinoodh

I cannot express enough how much I hate Inez & Vinoodh's color hues for VP.

And what happened to VP leading the pack? Anyways, there's no point of complaining.

Last edited by a moderator:
:lol: The cover is so '80s to me with the huge headshot.

That's what I admire about the cover, I'm forever searching back into the Vogue Paris' archive of covers.

Astonishing content to compliment the cover. I'm bias, and Emmanuelle sure knows how to cast up an issue. The strongest models and the most talented photographers - all favourites of mine. Cover Girls has to be the most appealing set posted so far, boasting not one bad shot. Then Natasha by Terry Richardson. I'm curious to see Natasha and Sasha by Sorrenti, and the Zoom shots, of course. There has been so much content posted, and more to look forward to - c'est Vogue Paris!

Although I'm not a fan at all of Arizona Muse, I think the cover looks great, her smile captivated me!

I'm also curious to see Natasha and Sasha's editorial.

Wow, the fashion mag is dead. There really aren't any good ones anymore. :(

Ok, so shoot me but I kinda love everything I've seen so far. It may not be sensational/controversial but this looks like a solid issue.
The cover is refreshing and I love when I&V shoot close-ups. And the editorials are all wonderfully cast (yay for Hanaa and KK) plus the photographer selection is more eclectic than usual.
I think it's awesome that Alt is willing to tweak and try new things while still maintaining the VP DNA.
And can I just say how much better the font looks on this cover--way more refined.

Cover isn't bad at all, it just lacks creativity. Disappointed with the cover but the content is astounding so far. I love Terry's editorial.

Y'all on crack. The cover is absolutely splendid! Her smile is just amazing.
So far, I'm head over heels for the editorial including everyone. That shot of Arizona with the roses around he face has got to be one of the most striking images I've seen in a long time. I'm also quite happy to see Kristina in here. Natasha, as usual, never disappoints. Overall, an issue I'm definitely going to buy. The cover, content, and casting are all exceptional.

Can we please stop with a "this doesn't look like Vogue Paris" critique? Maybe it doesn't look like Vogue Paris under Carine, but then Carine did get sacked. I'm loving the new direction the magazine has taken and imo, it's only getting better. I'm no fan of Arizona, but she looks fresh and sophisticated on the cover. And very "French" (to me anyway).

The content is great too. I love that fact that Lara is not yet again in her birthday suit doing a spread eagle. I love that there are so many editorials and yet they all are very strong and seem to bring something to the table. It's all very different from Carine's VP, but I don't think anyone would expect or want the same thing.

ehh the whole close up shot/side profile was already done by Vogue Australia

I get the feeling that Vogue Paris is going to turn into a style bible for 40-year-olds who want to dress fashionably. In the wider world, I've noticed who seems attracted to the magazine's change of mood,
and it's older women with a strong interest in style, one that's based more on appreciating pieces and how they fit into your life, rather than following disposable trends for the sake of excitement. Hmm.
Posted via Mobile Device

I adore the cover. There is something very refreshing about seeing a cover with a model smiling (and not one of those super shopped, uncanny valley celebrity cover type smiles). Its quite unusual these days.

Arizona's cover is just boring.

I'm am excited to see Raquel's couture ed.

Model: Eniko Mihalik
Photographer: Sharif Hamza
Stylist: Geraldine Saglio

fashiongonerogue

What a great cover, I love it :woot: and the content seem really great. So far so great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ozilya
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->