Vogue Paris November 2015 : Mica Arganaraz by Mario Testino

She finally got that cover. And what a terrible one :lol: Vogue Paris is a joke now. Looks like Vogue Portugal seriously.

What's that font? What's that pink? They could have done something so much better with that dress. In Mykonos there is so many beautiful spots with the gorgeous sea and the white houses. That blue dress would have looked amazing with the sea in the background.

Total mess.

Well it had to happen, didn't it? :lol: This will get a lot of hate, but I quite like the shot. There's something lively about it (would've been ideal for December or June/July). The focus is on the dress, and quite right too. I never cared for Mica, so the fact that her hair covers most of her her face is actually a bonus for me.

HATE the new fonts, my God, what went through their minds?

You could not find a busier, messier cover

oh,finally!I love this!It's full of energy though a bit dated.

It's a really busy cover, too much is going on. Also happy that Mica got the cover, I really don't like her so now it's finally happened and it's over.

Happy for Mica, she looks good. But the dress, the fonts, and overall composition is just disastrous. I don't understand how the people behind what's supposed to be one of the biggest fashion magazines in the world could produce such amateur work? Seriously, honor your big salary.

When I saw the title I was like "finally, Mica got a cover... probably Edie or Raquel next :judge:". And then I clicked inside the thread and I was like "WTF is this?:blink:"

Do they change the font again? And my eyes just can't get off her left boob. :doh: So weird and bad executed cover.

Energetic and it works because its Mica, she really brings such great presence in print. Very happy to see her score the cover, but my god why so garish, and such awful art direction, not to mention the composition is way off!!! People complain about Annie, but to me Testino is far more offensive!

Great for her to get a solo major Vogue cover.
But That image is so busy.

Can you find me a worse cover?

Pro tip: you can't.

This must be the worst cover I have ever seen on a legit fashion magazine. Yikes.

It was going to happen eventually! :D
Happy for Mica. This covers reminds me of the early 00s style from Testino.

The new font is horrible and cheap, and the cover is just ok, there is nothing great about it.

Really happy for her!
I actually like the image but as a cover with the terrible layout, not so much.
I think I&V would have been a better photographer(s) choice but I like the old Testino school vibe. The late 90s/early 00s Rio themed, lots of energy and fun editorials he used to make. I loved that Testino.
I'm looking forward to the editorial, hope it won't disappoint.

Also, Amy Schumer in VP? that I gotta see! :smile:

Happy for Mica but I'm not crazy about the cover shot. Also slightly cringing at the prop usage of the traditionally dressed dancers..

i love how they styled her like this, really super girly! it is great. i want this issue already

Really happy for Mica! The cover is actually quite unexpected, very interesting.

I knew it!! But i like it! It's old school Vogue Paris! Love the enrgy and love the vibe!

BUT... WHAT ON EARTH is that font.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
effettovetro
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->